part 11

Racing we come to Shawn's. he open the door and we walk to the top. Shawn has already put my suitcase in my new room.

My new room between that of Shawn and Aaliyah. my other bag is there as well, I want to walk down.

'You shouldn't pack your stuff out?'  he asks smiling 'was already my plan, but first i want to tell alliyah that i sort of living here right now' i say. ' yea right, of course' he says.

We walk down. 'Aaliyah?' I call 'yes?' Coming from the kitchen. 'Hey' I say 'we need to tell you something' Aaliyah puts her phone away

'I already know' she says sweet. 'Really? ' I ask confusing while I Shawn to look. He raises his hands in the air to show that he has told nothing. 'Who did you told it then?' He asks 'no one' answers she 'it is quite clear' 'really?' i ask 'Yes the way you look to each other says enough' she says. OOOOO now i got it 'Aaliyah we aren't dating' I say smiling, she looks confused at me 'ooo you sure?' She asks 'yes' answers shawn 'she's with Taylor do you remember' 'alright of course' she says while she's looking at the ground.

'What did you want to say?' She asks gently.  'Well' I start 'it's not going so well with my mother so I come here for a while' her face light up 'really?!'

'yes' laughs Shawn back. 'Yes finally a sister!' She screams. 'Hehe' says Shawn offensive, she sticks her tongue out at him and laughs.

Shawn seizes to his heart 'Aaliyah. ... Aaliyah you break my heart' he says. 'I have never liked you Shawn, I was only sweet because I had no one else' she says seriously 'now you are going to die' yells Shawn. Screaming Aaliyah runs to the living room followed by Shawn.

'I get you little girl!' He runs after her and grabs her by her waist. She screams even louder and Shawn throws her over his shoulders. I also laugh

'ELLIE' Aaliyah 'HELP ME' screams 'sorry I don't want to end up in the trash' I say smiling, because Shawn has been running to the trash.

'Take. It. Back' he says 'Okay okay I take it back' she says and Shawn put her down again.

'I didn't mean what I just said' says Aaliyah smiling and she shows shawn her crossed fingers. then shawn walks up to her and starts to tickle her. She shouts 'STOP PLEASEE SHAWN.' 'Only when you say you're sorry otherwise you aren't my little Princess  anymore' Shawn says

'ellieeee help me' she says while Shawn's still tickling her. I walk to Shawn and jump on his back. 'Leave her alone!' I yell, laughing.

Shawn stops Tickling Aaliyah who  quickly ran out of the room. He throws me back on the couch and starts to tickle me. 'AALIYAH help me * laugh * you can't * laugh * let me * laugh * SHAWN STOP! Aaliyah help!!' i scream. She  walks in to the room with an evil look.

'Shawn Peter Raul Mendes if you don't let ellie go  all these delicious freshly baked muffins disappear in the trash' that she in hold in her other hand.

'Noooo' yells Shawn and he goes off of me. Before he can get a muffin i grab his hand.

'Say you're sorry' I say with the so-called angry look and Aaliyah looks at him also angry.

'ell I am sorry you are the best friend that I could wish and Aaliyah you are the sweetest little Princess here' he says hopeless. I release it and Aaliyah gives him the muffins.

'What are we a good team' she says smiling and I give her a hyfive. 'Now you are a kind of my sister can I ask you something?' 'Of course you can always ask me even though I live here not' I say.

'okay let's go' and she pulls me up to her room. I sit down on her bed

'so what did you want to ask?' 'Well....' she starts 'How do you know you like someone?' She asks gently. 'ahwww'  I laugh at her.
She sits down on my lap

'well' I start 'you're feeling really good and happy when you're with that one and if he looks at you you get butterflies in your stomach, you feel safe with him and have the feeling you can tell him everything' I say.

'A kind of Shawn for you only without kissing?' She asks, I notice that I'm turning red

'uhmm' I start 'i think the butterflies are missing by us'  'okay ' she says

'would you still like to help me with something?' 'Sure' 'look' and she shows me a picture of a boy with bright blue eyes and a cute smile.

'This is Jack' she says, 'my best friend Senna gives a party tonight and it's a sort of ball, so you have to go with two and Jack has asked me' she says and she blushes.

Aahww this is so cute she asks me for advice. 'Sure, I would like to help you! What should I do?' 'would you want to help me with my clothes, hair and makeup?' She asks 'ofcours how long do we have?' I ask 'uhmm he comes pick me up at 7, depends how long you need' 'It is now 6 so that must be enough' I say.

'you should go wash your hair then I search a nice outfit for you ' Aaliyah runs happily out of the room and I open her closet