part 5

Shawn's pov
After my shower I hear my phone ringing

S: he
E: Hey it's me, i just called shella to ask if she want to do something but cam was with her and she suggest to go swimming, would you like to join?
S: Uhmm alright
E: can I ride with you? Shell doesn't want me on the bike.. I laugh
S: Yes are you home then  i come pick you up
E: no I was at Taylor's, walking home right now, I'll see you in 10 min at your house, thank you shawn
S: aways for you ell

I end the conversation and grab my Swimming trunks. I also grab a white t-shirt and walk downstairs.

Ellie's pov
I walk home and pull my Mint green bikini on with a loose tank top over it and a pink skirt.

Then I walk to Shawn. I see him outside waiting for me at his car.

'Hey step in' we drive to Shella's. 

'When are you going to tell it?' shawn asks. 'Who, Taylor or your parents?' 'Both' he says. 'I don't know, I tried to say it to Taylor yesterday but he was upset because I was with you... '

Shawn looks at me, I look back. Those eyes OMG those eyes again. No Ellie No. but i still don't look away. Stop Ellie stop.

'You need to watch on the road' I say without looking away. He looks away.

Shawn's pov
'You need to watch on the road' she says and I turn my head away. Why is this so complicated and akward. It never was between us.

It was always me and her. Just us. Never akward and always the Same. We against the rest.

When she said something and No one believed her I was behind her and otherwise

I still don't get why she looks at me like that way. She never looked at me that way when we were younger. Did something changed? Feels she the Same way about me?

You don't feel anything for her shawn. Only a stong friendship. You Just care much about her that's Everything

In my own thoughts I ride to shellas .

Ellie's pov
As soon as we are at Shella she calls us to say that they are already in the pool.

I sigh, again a silent ride.

when we come by the pool I see a few girls staring at shawn. They are uncertain to us.

'could we may get a picture with you?' one of the girls ask 'Sure' shawn answer. And they take a few pictures

When they're done we walk to shella and cameron.

'Come there they sit' I say to shawn.

We walk to them and I pull my shirt off and lay down at Shella's towel, she's at camerons so i can use it. I put my headphones in and close my eyes.

'ellieeeee' I slowly open my eyes. I see Shawn, all wet.  'you still hasn't gone into the water, Shella and cam are also already in there' I put my headphones out

'well It don't really make sense to me to make wet my hair' before I have completed my sentence I lay on Shawn's shoulder.

'SHAWNNN PUT ME DOWN' I scream laughing. 'Nope' he says 'and stop shouting everyone is looking' 'I STOP ONLY WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN' 'OK' says Shawn and I ended up in the water.

i give him my angry face. He grins back angry. What is not really angry, rather cute, and he jumps in the water.