part 8

i look at my alarm clock. 12.18 time to get up. I feel at my face. it does still hurt. I decide to go take a shower.

In the bathroom I avoid the mirror. I don't want to see my face right now.

Wait ... I walk to my room and grab my phone. 7 missed calls from Taylor and 2 messages from Shawn. I don't want to respond so I put my Wi-Fi off, and click on my favorite playlist.

I hang my Phone on my box and I dress me out. With the loud music I step under the shower and let the hot water steam in my face.

when i hear i'm a mess from ed sheeran i sing as loud as i can with the music.

The things I most like to do is sing under the shower. I love music, dancing and play the piano.

Wait ....? did i just said i like playing piano? I haven't played since my fathers dead.........

My piano reminds me of my dad..... He learnt me how to play when I was 6. I get my piano from him and since he is deceased, I haven't touched it, I was too afraid but i actually miss playing .... maybe i can get it after my shower.

Yes I think I'm going to get my piano when I'm done.

I wash my hair fast and dry me off. i look in the mirror and fright . You see exactly where Taylor has struck me. i put much make up on it.

when dressed up and done with my face I walk down with my headphones in my ears.

My stomach rumbles, breakfast. first i'm going to have breakfast and then I get my piano.

when I come down I hear two voices over my music. I plug my headphone out. Wait? One of those voices sounds really heavy.

i walk to the kitchen and see the two people I really don't want to see today. My mother is talking to Taylor.

'What the hell?!' I yell at them. They watch me both at the same time.

Taylor looks angry but when he sees me he changes his look and he looks guilty to me.

'Wft mom why do you let him in?!' 'He was already inside, when I came he lay down on the couch' she says

'and he has also told you why I'm so mad at him?!' I ask angry 'yes he has already told and I understand that you are angry but watch that boy, totally exhausted waiting for you.'

'are you serious!!??' I yell, she cant mean this I'm all done with it.

'You're my mother have you seen that BLOW AT MY FACE? THERE ARE 20 LAYERS MAKE UP OVER IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO BIG' I yell.

'Young lady don't yell at me like that, i get you, you are angry and i get that but you have to know how to forgive people in your life' she says

'Like I must forgive you ever day since dads dead that you get drunk every night and I should take care of you until you're better and you can dive in the pub again?!' I cry.

I said it, Taylor knows it now. Fuck, i run upstairs. as soon as i'm in my room i lock the door.

Fuck fuck fuck my mother isn't gonna like this. and yes a mintut later I hear two voices.

My mother stomps up the stairs followed by Taylor. 'ELLIE OPEN THAT DOOR' my mother screams.

ok staying here makes no sens because she will open the door in a moment. so i think by myself what i sould do.

i have two options: 1. I can come out and get a long sermon of my mother who is going to forces me to talk to Taylor who i really don't want to speak or I can

2. pack a bag and go trought the balcony so i can climb on the drainpipe and go away trought the backdoor to shawn's.

I choose option 2. I probably get more problems with it, but i can't see my mom and Taylor right now

I quickly grab my bag and open slowly my balcony door. I can hear my mom still banging against the door.

I quickly grab the drainpipe and let me fall down. racing to get to the back door.

here i come shawn