part 2

Ellie's pov
'So we are Okay?' I look at him and he bites his lip. 'You know I always forgive you' he says. I roll my eyes. 'SHAWN, ELLIE DINNER!' Aaliyah screams.

Actually always when I'm here Karen cooks for me too. We go downstairs and I smell spaghetti, hmmm I love spaghetti. We  sit down and start eating.

Then Karen says: 'Ellie how's your mother?' everyone looks at me. I swallow the spaghetti string through and look at Shawn. He knows that I don't like talking about my mother.

"Mom if there is anything she would have told us' Shawn says. I watch him thankful unlike Karen who tosses him a scowl.

'We're worried girl' Manuel says. 'What do you mean?' I ask. Manuel and Karen look at each other. 'We heard your mom coming home around 3 am yesterday and according to me she didn't doing well'

I know that too well. she came yesterday night home, completely drunk. she could barely stand on her legs and then she fell against Dad's closet which fell too. I woke up from the sound and saw her lying on the ground between the shards. I have carried up and laid her in her bed where she puked everything under. I was so mad at her!! Not because she puked everything under, but because she broke dad's handmade closet, one of the few things we're still having from him.

i wish i could let her sleep at the street and don't care about her, but i couldn't. she's the only family i have left. the rest don't give a fuck about me and just let me handle my own shit.

I get tears in my eyes and run upstrairs.

Shawn's pov
Omg mom Why? I told her not to talk about the things she heard yesterday but she didn't listen.

'I asked you not to' I yell at her before walking upstairs. Why Why Why?

Now Ellie is upset and she is probably crying right now.

I want to help her but she have to come to me. We can't to push her, she need to aks help even if its hard for her

I know her and SHE want to handle it and she don't want help with that.

I walk upstairs to my room and knock the door