part 12

i open aailyah's closet and look at her clothes. I laugh at myself because Aaliyah reminds me of my first ball. Wait? What if .....

I walk quickly to my room. PLEASEEE let it be in here pleaseee pleaseee. I throw all my clothes on the floor and sit down searching. I see nothing and I sigh.

'Decided to unpack?' I turn around and see Shawn in the doorway.

'Well i'm actually searching something' I say 'what?' 'A little black skirt and a mint green halter top, but I think it is still at my house' I say disappointed.

Shawn walks to my bag and opens a box behind my other clothes 'do you mean this?' he picks the skirt and top out of my suitcase where I was looking for

'I saw it when i was packing your clothes' he say 'Omg Yess Shawn you are a hero' I get up grab the clothes, give Shawn a quick kiss on his cheek and walk back to Aaliyah's room.

She sits for her mirror and blow her hair. 'Look' I say happy 'i think i found your outfit.' She looks up and begins to shine. 'Wow Ellie it is wonderful' she stemmers

'were did you get it?' she asks still lokking at the clothes i was holding. 'I got it from my father for my first real ball' I reply.

'And you know for sure that I can wear it' She asks 'no you can keep it, it's yours now' I say with a laugh. 'Omg Ellie you are the best'

after she put on my clothes, she sits down at her chair and i start crulling her hair.

Meanwhile I hear Manuel and Karin coming home.  When I am done with Aaliyah and she's gone I'll ask how it was by my mother. I can not turn away, I know how important this evening is for her.

'best friend and my little Princess may I come in?' That's Shawn. I walk to the door that I open a little bit so he can't see Aaliyah.

'Sorry only for girls' I say 'Pleasee I have muffins' he says hopefully. 'O in that case' I open the door and grab the muffins, then I close the door. 'See you soon shawn!' I yell.

'Here' and I give a muffin to Aaliyah who is a laugh on her bed.

when i'm done with her hair i continue doing her make up.

'What do you want?' I ask 'uhmm not too much but that it still looks good and that you see it a bit' she says. So I start doing her face

She looks stunning and I'm pretty proud of the end result.

'wait a minute' i'm telling her and I walk to my room where get my new lipstick suit and a nice pair of earrings.

I walk back and give her the earrings and put the lipstick on her lips. Aaliyah look beautiful. I turn her to the mirror and she smiles. '

Wow Ellie' is the only thing she can says and hugging me. 'Come then we go down to take some pictures' I say.

when we come near to the living room I stop. 'Wait here' I recommend her.

I walk inside and see Shawn on the couch. Karen is a reading and Manuel makes the food ready.

'Hello Lady and gentlemen' I begin. 'As you know, Aaliyah's first ball is tonight and I believe we should make some beautiful pictures of her, especially now that she looks so nice, Aaliyah come here' and she walks into the room.

everyone is looking at her and I smile proudly. Shawn runs to her and picks her up. 'Wow'  he whispers in her ear.

Karen and Manuel both laugh and I grab Shawn's phone. 'everyone go stand by aaliyah' i say.

The first few pictures Shawn still hold her but then he puts her down and walks over to me. Karen also goes away and Aaliyah graps Manuels arm.

They are so beautiful together, I think about my dad and there escaped a tear, that I quickly wipe away.

Manuel walks up to us and Shawn pushes me forward 'now you' he says 'no thank you I look horrible' I say. 'you never look horrible' He says and Aaliyah grabs my arm.

I hug her and we make a few pictures. 'I'm going to the toilet' she says.

Then we hear the bell and shawn walks to the door. that would be jack.

I hear Shawn on a sharp tone talking against jack 'don't hurt her otherwise you're not rid of me ' he says to Jack. Omg.

I walk quickly to them and pull jack instide 'Heyy you look nice Aaliyah'll be here soon' I say sweet to make up shanws behaviour. He nods a little uncomfortable.

'What did you do exactly?' I whisper in Shawn's ear. 'Nothing I protect Aaliyah I don't want something bad happens to her' he answer.

ahhwww too cutee 'what are you cute but do it the next time on a slightly warmer tone, I'm surprised he hasn't been rushed' I say smiling, and he gives me a push.

when Aaliyah comes in jack and shawn are both staring at her. Jack grabs her hand and they walk towards the door.

'Have fun' karen yells from the kitchen, Manuel comes along, gives her a kiss on her head and then runs upstairs.

I push Shawn forward and reaching out to Jack. 'Sorry Jack for 5 minutes ago I just don't want that something bad happens to Aaliyah' he says this time on a normal tone.

Jack nods and Shawn walks to Aaliyah and then whispers in her ear: 'so baby be the life of the party' and then runs to the room.

I quickly take a few pictures and then push them out the door 'hurry befor you guys come late, have fun!' And I close the door