part 4

I see Taylor already waiting by his car.

He walks up to me and gives me a long kiss on my mouth, probably to show shawn that I am his, I don't expect that Shawn will look.

He let me go and we walk to his car.

The whole ride we say nothing. When we arrive at his home (i know he's a little bit onder than me and lives already on his own) he looks at me.

'What?' question I 'nothing' I look in his green eyes and wants to tell him everything. He knows nothing, sneezes of my mother and my pain.

'Taylor?' I say 'what' he says rough, obviously still upset because I wasn't with him.

'I'm going to sleep' I can't tell him now, he's not really in a listening mood.

i lay down at his bed and fall immediately in sleep.

The next morning Taylor's already gone.

I called him but he pushes me away, so I call shella, my other best friend beside shawn.

'Hey shell fancy doing something together today?' i ask 'hey girl! yes but cameron is with me, I can ask if Shawn also comes and we can go swimming togehter'

Cameron is Shawn's best friend, shella's boyfriend and we are a sort of Group of friends only they are more with each other and i'm more with shawn. Sometimes I just need a girl friend so I go to shella, she is truly the best.

I don't have many friends except her, shawn, cam and Taylor, unlike shella, Shella is quite the opposite of what I am. she loves attention, boys and parties. I don't, I am rather in the background.

'Ellie are you still there?' 'Yes' i answer

'please call Shawn and then I be in a half hour at your house' i suggest

'or you call him so he can drives you, otherwise it takes too long if you come cycling' she says

'okay than' i hang up and call shawn.