part 10

i look at my Phone; 4 in the afternoon.

i stand up and look at the mirror on the wall, omg i look terrible. fast i put some make up on and walk downstairs.

Shawn's sitting in front of the tv, Harry Potter, surprisingly. I laugh to myself. i walk over to him and go sit next to him

'I'm sorry about earlier today, you tried to protect me. I promise you I'm going to talk to him but not now, I'm not there yet' hopefully he understands it.

He nods soft and turns his head back to the tv, he understands it but he is still angry.

For I know I say 'I want to tell your parents about my mother' wow that was a fast decision. Maybe it's also called better this way.

'Are you sure?' He asks. 'Yes' answer I determined. it feels good to know i'll get help now. Shawn looks at me and hug me.

That evening

I have decided with Shawn that I after eating would tell his parents about my mother. I have such a feeling that they already know, and I'm sure they'll help me.

when Aaliyah walks over to the kitchen it seems a good time to me.

'Karen, Manuel' I start 'I want to tell you something' they both to watch me lovely.

'You guys had it right when you said that you thought it didn't  go well with my mother' I go further and tell what happened with the closet, I also Tell them about Taylor.

'and yesterday she stood behind Taylor and not behind me, she doesn't even support her own daughter anymore...... 'I say sad.

Karen comes to me and wrap an arm around me. 'We're going to help you girl, and your mother too' Manuel says.

'and I thought the time her mother is in a clinic she might could come live with us?' Says Shawn 'Aaliyah will like it, a sort of big sister and me too' he continues. He wants to say more but karen cuts him off. 'Of course she can stay here, she will get a private room and can act like she is at home.

i watch her grateful and give her a hug, then I also give Manuel a hug and then walk to Shawn who is already ready for his, I laugh.

'is it okay if we are going to her right now?' Questions Manuel.

'yes of cours and I would like to go with you and grab my stuff.'

We four are in front of the door. me, karen, Manuel and Shawn.

We have decided that karen and Manuel will talk with my mom while I and Shawn are going to grab my bags.

It's better that I already fixed my clothes, because the chance is big that my mom freaks out. 

'Here' I throw a few shirts to Shawn, who crams all my stuff in my bags. I throw a pants and my toilet stuff. He crams everything in my suitcase.

'This case is full' he says. Somewhere below in my closet I have a large bag that I give to him. Shawn paste it on and goes on.

I throw about half my wardrobe to him. At one point I don't even look good and I throw a bra in his face. 

He starts to blush and my head is as red as a tomato. OMG Ell where are you working on.

Staring at the ground I mumble 'maybe you could take that suitcase then I cram the last stuff in that bag.'

As fast as he can he throws the bra on my bed walk away.

Ellie What the hell I think to myself. I quickly grab the rest and make that I come away.

Downstairs I hear my mother screaming. Fuck maybe I should go throught the balcony, but then I'm stuck with that heavy bag. Wait! I call Shawn.

E: he with me can you help me?
S: sure Always, what should I do?
E: come to me by the back door and make sure no one sees you. My mom freaks out downstairs and I think it is better if they don't see me she has probably drunk again
S: omw

A minute later, Shawn stays down under my balcony.

'First the bag' I whisper.  'What?' He calls. 'shut your mounth' i whisper 'alright sorry' I step on the balcony.

'Ready to catch?' I ask 'ofcours mrs' I laugh and then let go of the bag. He catches it precisely so that nothing falls out.

I walk into the downspout and climb on it. 'you okay?' Shawn asks. ' going fine' I assure him. Just then my foot slide of the pole. I feel that I'm falling. Fuck.

For I can do something Shawn me catch me. I look at him and he looks back. 'Thanks' I say 'Always for you ell' he whisper.

We're still looking at each other, and I still lie in his arms. Just when I move my head forward I hear a loud noise. 'Go the fuck out of my house!' My mother cries.

'Racing' I say. Shawn grabs my bag and we run to his house.

It's shawns birthday!!! Omg he is finally 19. I love him so much and I'm so proud. I hope he has an amazing day