part 6

Ellie's pov
I laugh at him and he smiles back.

At one point I feel strong shoulders under my legs that push me up. I look and see that Shawn has put me on his shoulders, Cameron has done the same with sella.

I laugh and Shawn scream something that i don't really understand.

'What was that?!' I ask smiling 'the victorious scream' he says and he walks in the water to Cameron and shella, who also come closer.

I scream while cameron and Shawn are already a kind of fighting. I laugh at Shella and tries to come closer. She wants to rip it out and push me off of Shawn's shoulders but I'm for her and grab her arm. With all my strength, I lean forward and push shella of Camerons shoulders.

'YES YOU GO GIRL!' yells Shawn and he let me back in the water. when i come above again he gives me a hyfive

'Now you guys treat us on ice' shawn says 'good idea' nod I pleased.

Cameron and shella go pick ice and Shawn pulls me out of the water. Together we walk to our towels waiting for ice cream.

'heard anything yet from Taylor?' asks Shawn. 'No since I woke up this morning I haven't seen him....' I say while I make circles in the grass. Shawn looks at me.

Usually I can see in his eyes how he thinks or how he feels, but now I see nothing.

'I'm sorry that you are arguing because of me' he says then. I look up 'It's not you fault' i answer. 'Yes it is! We always arguing about him, and you two always fight about me' he says.

'it's not you fault i know you just worry about me what is a bit redundant, but I'm glad you do now I have no longer a father who can do that..... ' I give him a weak chuckle. He smiles back.

'ICE CREAM' we both look up and see Cameron with shella arrive and walk with four bowls of ice cream.

'Strawberry and white chocolate for Mrs' cam gives me my ice cream. 'And chocolate ice cream with cookies and mango for Sir'

when I have finished eating my ice I lay down on my towel and close my eyes

I wake up with a burning sensation in my back. I look up and see shella sunbathing next to me.

I try to get up what goes really successful because my shoulders hurt so much. I see Shawn and cameron looking at me. They burst out laughing.

'It's not funny!!! It hurt a lot!' I scream. They still laugh, and Shawn says I should take on my shirt.

'There is little point in that' I say. Shawn looks at my tank top and walks to his bag.

'Here' he throws me his white shirt with short sleeves. I pull it, it comes up on my butt, but it's better than burn even further and it smells good.

Cameron wakes shella up to go home. It is now 5 in the afternoon and Cameron still need to work.

You see i don't need Taylor when i have these guys

He guysss
I don't know if i should continue this book. No one reads it and Yes Haha Idk. Maybe I should stop? Idk i like writing it, but I think I should stop changing pov. I can say more ab Ellie and I don't really know how to write shawns pov so let me know what you think.

Stop writing
Stop writing shawns pov or
Continue it how it is rn