part 13

'So big brother ' I say and stitting next to Shawn on the couch. He looks at me 'can I ask you something?' I say.

'Sure always' 'why do you call Aaliyah you little Princess? Nothing strange though I think it's just cute'

He laughs 'I don't exactly know why, I call her that  for a very long time so I think it's become a habit. Previously when she was little she always asked if I wanted to play with her dolls, I didn't like it but I did it for her, because I was sorry for her because she hadn't a sister to play with.

Always when I played she was the Princess and i was the the Prince. we Always played that a dragaon wanted to kill the princess and i had to save her. i Always yelled 'i'll save you my little princess!' always when I said that she began to smile so I said it more often and now it's a habit' He says

'that is so cuteeee omg' he laughs and hits me soft on my head. then he changed his sweet laughter in a serious look 'shouldn't we aks how it went with your mom?' He says soft.

O my mother, i was already forgot about the mom thing since i'm here. 'Yes' I sigh.

'Mom, dad!' Shawn screams. Manuel and karen come into the room and go sit on the couch.

'I assume you guys want to hear how Anne (Ellies's mother) was?' manuel asks.

'It started out fine' karen begins 'she liked it that we were there and we have a long talk about you guys, but when we started about how it went with her, she was quite angry.

We have proposed to help her but she didn't want help, she began to scream but after that she totally broke down and then started to cry. I said that it is okay and that we are going to help her, but that it only works with professional help. After a long talk she agreed and we have found a clinic. Where she is going to.'

they did it I think to myself, they're going to help us and I get my old mother back. A tear rolls over my cheek and I get up to hug karen and Manuel.

'Thanks' I say 'of cours we are here for you' says Manuel, I nod 'I think I'm going up is that okay?' Question I

'sure  this is also you home now, you do not have to ask, do what you want.' karen says, I smile and go up.

I'm lying in bed and FaceTime Shella

E: heee shell
S: Hey Ellie how are you, wait?! Are you at Shawn's?! Did I miss something!!
E: no i laugh, might be but not what you think, Shawn and I aren't dating.
S: than why are you laying in one of his beds in his house under his blankets?!!!
E: shell take it easy I laugh again I tell you everything if you keep your mouth and listen.
i start to tell her everything

S: i'm sorry
E: no it is fine now, I feel very much at home here and it goes well with me my mom is going to a clinic so that should also work out well don't worry
S: are you sure?
E: Yes very sure, but I think that I am going in bath now. i see you and don't forget i love you
S: i love you too, bye

I close my laptop and walk to the bathroom. * BAM* I walk against the door, but why is the door wet?

When I open my eyes I see Shawn in front of me. Wet because he has just showered, without a shirt, without it. Dammm that abs, don't watch that ell i tell myself but I don't look away.

he sees that i'm lokking at his stomach so i quickly look away. 'Sorry I was just about to bathe' I say 'it's okay I'm done here' he answers, his hair is still wet from the shower and it looks extremely cute.

'You shouldn't blow your hair first?' I ask 'no i can dry my hair in my room, so you can take a bath' he grabs the hair dryer and close the door.

I continue to stare at the door and I get a funny feeling in my stomach, the feeling I just described to Aaliyah ..... No, no Ellie No. but i don't stop thinking about him ....

i am not in love with my best friend..... Am I in love? I don't know, he is my best friend and how he plays with Aaliyah is very cute, he is sweet and always protected me and admit he is not ugly at all. Wait is this a confession? I am in love with

Taylor   i see on my Phone, fuck what should i do now?