part 15

I decide not to blow all of my hair so I can put it in a messy bun.

Shawns clothes feel pretty good, okay they smell amazing. I love his smell. And now I Just have to smell his clothes and I smell him, how easy. Jk.

However I put an other jacket over shawns clothes because I'm getting a little bit cold.

a few moments later i stand in front of the mirror looking at the bruise Taylor give me. i wish i could say this was the first time he hurt me but it isn't. how can i forgive him?

i look at a picture of us together in the garden. taken a few months ago. i have a big smile on my face and he kisses me on my head.

when i looked at pictures of us before i always got a great feeling in my stomach and i always smiled but this time it feels different. i don't feel in love anymore........... i don't love him anymore........

i don't want to be with him anymore.......

i fast grab my phone and call Taylor. this time you need to chose for yourself ell. this time you need to be strong

after a conversation of 5 minutes it's done. i did it, i was srong enough and chose for myself. i have closed chaper Taylor and im not planning to make a new one.

i feel a kind of bad for breaking up with him trough the phone, but i just couldn't wait anymore. i had to be free. and now i am, welcome in single life again.

I take my laptop in front off me and decide to go to Netflix. Time of 13rw.

I'm living for this serie. I have already finished it 3 times But it's still amazing. I always cry my eyes out off my head But I don't care because it is the tears worth. I really need a season 2.

I still have so many questions!!! Like what is gonna happen with Alex and is bryce going to prison?

My thoughts dissapear when I see clay. Caly is so nice and really cute. He kind of looks like shawn. Not outside but the Inside.

Shawn would be perfect for this serie. I think bad reputation is made for this serie.

Omg ell why? act normal, you can't even watch your fav serie without thinking about shawn. Why do you always think about him. That isn't normal when you already have a boyfriend that doesn't called shawn.

Right now I'm at episode 11. And I cry my eyes out off my head like I told you before.

*knock* I hear and my door opens. 'Ready to go?' Shawn asks. 'Yes, Yes I'm ready' I quickly wipe a tear out of the corner for my eye and stand up.

'13rw?' Shawn aks while I'm putting on my shoes 'Yes and don't blame me, this serie is Everything, espacially episode 11 when Hannah....'

'stop talking!!!' Shawn yells 'Why?' I aks 'because I started looking it too' he blush

'aaaa you finally followed my advice' I say proud 'no it was or hearing you the whole night cry or going watching it by meself' he says and already walks out of my room. I follow him and we walk downstairs.

I grab my jacket. When we are outside I notice that it's actually really cold. Logical ell it's midnight in Canada.

'shawn' i start 'yes ell' 'i broke up with taylor' i say 'really?' he asks gentle 'yes' i answer with a smile 'omg ell im so proud of you' he says and pulls me in a hug

After a 5 minute of walking we are at senna's house. The party isn't finished yet but there are already lots of parents waiting for their child.

There is a father that's walks over to us and start to talk with shawn.

'He shawn how are you doing?' He asks and the give each other a hand. 'I'm good' he replies

'I see you have taken your girlfriend, I don't think that is really wise of you so late' he says and shawn laughs.

'Well first of all she isn't my girlfriend we are Just friends and secondly her plan was first to come anlone and pick Aaliyah up by herself but I tought that wasn't a really good idea so I go with her.'

'Aaaa a cocky type' the guy says and shawn laughs again. He sticks his hand out to me

'Ellie' I say 'Stephan, Thomas dad' he says 'But I see he's is already here so I got to go, bye guys. And shawn take care of her.'

Then he walks away to a kid. 'I will don't worry' shawn answers.

Then I see Aaliyah walking out. It's dark so I can't really see her face expression.

When she sees me she smiles and walk over to me.

'Hee how was it?' I aks and hug her 'cool i ll Tell you Everything later' see says and walk over to shawn.

'Hii princess' he greeted her 'hee prince may I please sit on your back? I'm devastated of standing the whole night' shawn goes though his knees ans Aaliyah jumps on his back.

When we are walking home shawn grabs my hand. 'I have one right now and I can't lose the other one' he says and Aaliyah chuckles

'you only say that because you want to hold her hand' she says and I blush. Shawn gives her a tap on her foot.

Without taking we walk home.

Meanwhile Aaliyah is already asleep on shawns back and he still holds my hand.

When we come home he gestures that I should get the keys out of his pocket so than Aaliyah can continue sleeping.

I'm looking in his jacket pockets But the keys aren't there. Asking i watch him. He turbs around and whispers that the keys mid be in his pants pocket.

I quickly grab the keys out of it and gently open the door. Shawn walks up the stairs with Aaliyah still on his back and I feel more butterflies, fuck.

I put my coat out and walk to Aaliyahs room Where shawn Just put her down on her bed. He gives her a Kiss on her head and walk out of the room.

When he walks next to me he stops and I can feel his breath in my neck, and whispers: 'Goodnight cocky girl' I blush and walk over to Aaliyah who is still sleeping.

I put her shoes and earrings out and throw a blacket over her. Than I walk to my own room and fall asleep thinking about shawn