part 14

I look at my phone. Fack Fack Fack what should I do? answer or ignore it?

If I answer I ignore my feelings for shawn i just maybe a little bit confessed but when I ignore Taylor I confess my feeling completly.

5 seconds is not enough to make this dicission. i am with Taylor since i really know what having a realotionship is and i think that 4/5 years that we are togehter..... but i know shawn scine idk, before i could talk.

Goddamn it. The only thing I can think of right now is to turn my phone off. i don't click Taylor away but i also don't choose shawn. Good turn ell.

I hear the clock and see that it is half past eight by now. Aaliyah should be home at 1. i hope she is having fun. Maybe I'll stay on to hear how it's gone.

Or I can offer pick her up after all Manuel and karen have done for me, and I do like it too. I think Senna lives not so far away and it's was Manuels plan to walk. if i'm going to pick up Aaliyah i need to stay on for a long time.

i'm walking downstairs to mauel who is watching icehockey with karen agains him

'Hey' I say. Karen looks on. 'Hey do you want to aks something?' 'Yes I thought maybe I could pick up Aaliyah tonight, i would like to do than and i think Aaliyah wouldn't mind' I say

'Manuel?' and karen shot him 'what do you think? It is good that ellie picks up Aaliyah?' She asks to Manuel.

'If you want to i'm okay with that' manuel says with a small smile.

'Do you know where it is?' 'no but it isn't so far right?' I say asking 'is only a 5-minute away, wait I aks shawn if he can show you the house, so you know were you have to go tonight'

when he pronounces his name I get butterflies in my stomach, but also a weird feeling.

'shawn!' Manuel screams from the bench 'don't scream' says karen angry 'i want to but than i have to get up and if i get up you aren't against me anymore and i don't want that' say Manuel pathetic, karen laughs and gives him a kiss.

Meanwhile, Shawn come down this time with a shirt on, fortunately. not that i didn't like him without a shirt but i'm gonna stare and i'm only embarrass meself.

He has still a bit wet hair that curls now. OMG that is so cute

'Hey do that when I'm not here' Shawn yells against his parents. I save him softly in his belly.

'Let them, they are cute together' I say half angry half laughing. 'yea right, but why did you needed me?' He asks

'well I thought I could go pick up Aaliyah Tonight ans Manuel called you to show me were senna live so I know that tonight' I explain.

'Wow Wow Wow' he says 'they let you and Aaliyah walk over the street togehter at 1 in the night? that isn't gonna happen, one creepy drunk guy and says bye to your life.

'no we can take care of ourselves dad' i laugh. He looks at me angrily. 'That isn't gonna happen, I go along then I can take a look at you two and they * he points to Manuel and karen * can do what they want togehter.'

'But' I begin, I can take care of myself I think angry. 'no buts I'm going with you, end of discussion' and he walks up.

I sigh, then decides to get me there anyway but to put down and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I look at my phone, 5 missed calls from Taylor. I sign and click on a random playlist.

I turn my sound in max and sing alone with shawn, stitches. Quickly I put it less harder but let the song anyway.

I love shawns voice, it is so beautiful and it gives me a really good and save feeling.

I undress myself ans throw a bathboom in the bath.

After I have heard shawns playlist two times I look at my phone for the time; 10 for 10.

I step out of the bath, dry my off and put the towel around looking for the hair dryer.

Were is that thing?? I look everywere But I can't find it.

Wait shawn took it after I walked against him.

Quickly I take a random T-shirt and jogging pant out of the laundry basket and pull it one without looking at it.

I walk to shawns room and knock on the door 'hey do you still have the hair dryer?' I ask and point to my wet hair.

'Yes' he grabs the hair dryer off is bad. For he hands it to me he looks at me.

I smile 'what?' I aks ' I know you live her and that you use stuff from here But I didn't know my clothes are a part of that stuff' he laughs.

I look quickly at my clothes and see that i'm wearing shawns oversized T-shirt and his grey jogging trousers.

'I'm sorry I needed the dryer and Just picked something out of the laundry basket because my clothes are still in my room' I explain

'it's okay' he laughs 'you look cute in my clothes and you can keep them for tonight we need to pick up Aaliyah remember?'

'Yes okay Thanks' and I quickly close his door.

Omg ell you two are best friends why was that so akward and embarrassing?