First date.

For the record my date with MJ was how should i say it. Amazing!!. She was so beautiful.

 She was so beautiful

She's very smart. She is also a fantastic actress. She talked about her dream to be a pro actress on broadway. I support her with that because last school play she was in made me cry. But then again we were only in elementry school. Anyway,She was so gorgious. I really owe Cindy one for giving me the dare to ask MJ out. Me and Mary Jane went to ciney island thanks to Tony and my Mom giving me money to buy tickets to go their. It was so amazing and Mary jane was so happy.Mary Jane also kissed me right after our date at coney island. Not on lips. Just on the cheeck(Can't hold his expression). Okay she kissed me on the lips.

She even showed me her nerdy side by taking me to this cool comic place in times square that was runned by this guy named Stan

She even showed me her nerdy side by taking me to this cool comic place in times square that was runned by this guy named Stan. I swear i have seen him from somewhere before. I also swear that MJ is so perfect. She even said to call her and to go out on another date tomorrow. I can't wait for it. She's just so amazing. Crap look at the time. I gotta go. I have to meet Fury to talk about something.

-Parker Romanoff signing off.