Memory loss Rp

*Peter laid in a trash can after a fight with Mysterio and something was off* Hi....who are you people....who am i....why am i in a trash can?*gets out of the can* and why am i in this silly costume? Am i circus performer?

*looks around and sees a door with people walking through it*

Hey...maybe know they know who i am*follows people throught the door and ends up in a wrestling arena* whoa...

Man:"Spider-Man?"

*looks at the man* who's spider man?
*Man smiles widely* Man:"You don't remember do you?. Your a wtestler a here"

I am? Cool...

Man:"First let's get out that costume and into your gear".

Okay*follows the man and comes back an hour later in a wrselter costume as the drone activates and takes my suit to find help*

Wrestler costume:

*Peter gets into the ring and sees a man as cage surrounds them*Hey!

Hey!..what's going on!?! You didn't say anything about this!!

Man:"Relax. If you beat Bone saw in three minutes we get payed big bucks"

BoneSaw!?!*Turns to see a big man*

Gross!!! I'm like a minor or something!!

BoneSaw:*charges at Peter with a chair* You'll pay for saying that!!"

*dodges the chair and cuts it apart with wrist spike and looks in shock* how did i do that!?!*BoneSaw gets angry and grabs a metal pipe from a stage hand as my Spike retracts into my wrist*

Bonesaw:"Little bug your gonna get crushed!!!*runs at Peter with the pipe only to have burned away by Peter's acid talons as Peter swatted the pipe away*

Okay...how the hell did i do that!?!*BoneSaw gets more angry and tries to punch Peter,but Peter dodges the punch and climbs to the side of the cage* oh god...oh god..how am i doing this!?!

Bonesaw:"Get down here!!".

I rather stay up here and you know stay away from you. That's a nice costume...did your husband buy it for you? *Bonesaw growled as the cage lifted up and Peter fell down* hey...what's going on?

Man:"they want you to fight!!"

Oh..alright*runs at Bonesaw and touches him and accidently paralyzes him with sting touch(a/n:power that paralyzed a person's body for two hours) causing Bonesaw to fall to the floor as Peter lifts him up*

alright*runs at Bonesaw and touches him and accidently paralyzes him with sting touch(a/n:power that paralyzed a person's body for two hours) causing Bonesaw to fall to the floor as Peter lifts him up*

*Peter slams Bonesaw into the ground and the match ends quickly*

Man:"Good job Kid. Now we get payed!"

*Peter looks at the man and leaves the ring and walks off and shouts at the man*

No thanks...you keep the money. I'm gonna go figure out who i am..i think my name is Tom? Thats sound right...*Peter walks the street confused as he tries to figure out who he is as the drone finds help holding up my suit and explaining that i have lost memory when Mysterio used his new chemical formula on me*

The people the drone went to look for:

StiningGuardian0923
Assassin_Angel13
2426fun

JazzyNerd
The_Lost_Knight
LloydsTwinSister

-TheRealWidow-
LoganfuckingHowlett
R

ichiParkerRomanoff

-Who ever i am signing off