Torture

черт.Чертовски дама*is tied up to a chair and is covered in bruises with a bit of blood on the lips* Damn it! I need to get out of here. I need to...AAAAAGGGGHHHH*is stabbed in the side by a knife*

*A woman with blonde hair and a black jumpsuit stood next to Peter and took the knife from his side as he began to bleed*

"Заткнись Дефект. Your death shall be quick. The red room wants you dead and i will make sure of that"

*growls*DAMN YOU YELENA BELOVA!!*gets stabbed more as he coughs up blood* i gonna stop you.....i'm gonna make sure that you stay away from my family*is stabed in the shoulder and cut on the cheek*

i'm gonna make sure that you stay away from my family*is stabed in the shoulder and cut on the cheek*

Yelena:"How are you gonna do that once your dead.*stabs Peter some more and sings in russian* На ITSY-BITSY spider

поднялась на воду носик вниз в кулак и кулаками трехшиповик сейчас пришел Кинфе Абрахам*She punches Peter hard across the face making him spit blood as she continues to sing*Из пришел Кинфе Абрахами все кровью
и

ITSY-BITSY spider
есть stabed вновь*She stabs Peter again in side and in the left shoulder*

Damn....i....won't...die like this.....*Yelena continues to stab Peter and beat him until he looks like he can't take it anymore* i.....need to hold...on....*coughs up more blood as Yelena laughs and continues to stab him*

*Dronie sends a message to the Juveniles and to anyone that can help*

Dronie:"Guys please help Petey!! He can't take much more of this torture!! He's gonna die if it continues!! She did something to Toxin!! She made sure that Peter can't summon Toxin!! Please help him!! He can't take much more of this torture*Dronie sends Peter's location*