He came back...

(Play the video please for this part)
*A man walked up to the Romanoff Howlett house hold and knocked on the door.Peter opened the door and stood in shock as his birth father stood their alive*

Peter opened the door and stood in shock as his birth father stood their alive*

Richard:"Peter....."

Dad?...your alive?

Richard:"i am. Son i came to see you...i need the spider file back"

*Peter stood their in shock*
You want what?

Richard:"The spider file. I need it Peter"

*Peter growls angrily*

You came...back just for your file....I was told that you we're dead....you died in that plane crash!!!

*Peter begins to tear up*

Richard:".......give me the file Peter"

ARE YOU FU**ING SERIOUS!?! YOU WE'RE ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME!!AND YOU JUST CAME BACK TO GET YOUR DAMN FILE!!

*Peter begins to cry*
YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE DEAD ALONG WITH MY BIRTH MOTHER,UNCLE,AND AUNT!!! FOR THE LAST F***KING FIFTEEN YEARS YOU WERE ALIVE!!NEVER ONCE HAVE YOU TRIED TO FIND ME,RICHI,OR JESS!!! YOU COME BACK NOW JUST TO COLLECT YOUR STUPID F***KING RESEARCH!!!

Richard:"Peter...give me the files!Now!"

I READ YOUR DAMN FILES!!YOU WANTED TO USE ME AS A F***KING GUENIPIG FOR SPIDER RESEARCH!! TO MAKE ME A MONSTER!!! YOUR THE REAL MONSTER!!

Richard:"I'm glad i abandoned you!! You we're just a weakling to my experiments!! Making you believe i were dead was the best decision i could ever make! Now give me the file YOU MONSTER!!"

*Peter growls angrily and grabs the file*IF YOU WANT YOUR F***KING FILE SO BADLY THEN SAY GOODBYE TO IT!!*Peter covers the file with his acid from his talons burning it and dissolving it* THERE YOU GO $#**HEAD!! YOUR FILE IS F***KING GONE FOR GOOD!!

Richard:"How Dare you!!:

*Peter punches Richard across the face hard*

GET OFF OF OUR PROPERTY AND NEVER EVER COME BACK!! YOU HEAR ME!!

*Richard growls and turns and leaves angrily as Peter closes the door and walks pass his siblings sad and walks to his room and slams the door hard*

DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!!HE'S AN A$$ HOLE!!HE'S THE WORSE!!!*Peter begins to trash his room and stops and sits on the floor*

He's the monster!!...he abandoned me when i was a baby..*Cries into his knees* he's.....he's a monster...

-Parker Romanoff Signing off