Incident

Access to Shiled files granted: Parker Family incident

Richard Parker was known for his work on gene splicing spiders.Hydra had attempted to take his work by force. Shield had sent Nick Fury to protect him and his family as they planned a fake trip to visit one of the Parker's family friends,to only move the Parkers to a safe house in alaska. The plan was compromised when one of Shield's agents had revealed his true colors by revealing that he was a Hydra agent. The agent had hijacked the plane with the Parkers in it and had killed Richard's brother and Sister in law Ben and May. Fury had disarmed the agent and had quickly killed him only to have the plan's auto pilot be destroyed in the process.

Fury tried to save the family only to have Richard and his wife Mary to deny the help as they begged Fury to save their children. Their three year old son Richi and their infant son Peter. Fury followed their request and took the two children off the plane as it was nearing the ground. Fury had saved the two children only to watch the plane crash into the ground.

The two children where then placed into an orphanage where they we're both later adopted by Agent Romanoff. Richard's work is said to be destroyed. His two sons are now known as Spider Man and Dusk Spider after being bitten by two of the spiders he had created while they had visted Oscorp.
-File ends here-

*Peter sits in a chair looking at the computer with the file on it*

Man....*covers face with hand*....they scarificed themselves to me and Richi...*tears up a bit*

-Parker Romanoff Signing off