I

The four friends had been living together for forever. But none of them knew about Edd was hiding from all of them, what he really was. Tord and Matt were both alphas, Tom was a beta. Edd. Edd was an omega. And he secretly loathed it. He did everything he could to keep it a secret. And succeeded. Edd lied, saying he was actually a beta. And nobody suspected a thing.
No, not until one day.
Edd and Matt left the other two at home. They were walking to the comic book store, they heard a new issue of their favorite series just came out. They collected them and payed the cashier.
Then Edd felt a slight burning sensation in his face. He closed his eyes and sighed before catching himself. His heat was starting early this time. Surprisingly early. He looked up at his taller friend.
"Uh... M-matt?"
"Edd?"
"H-how about we go back home... early. L-like, right now."
"What? Why? We just got here!"
He looked desperate. "Please..."
They walked out of the store. Edd kept pleading, no success.
Then Matt sniffed the air. "Hey, whats that smell?"
Edd's face became beet red and turned away. "W-w-what smell?" Edd stuttered, but he knew that the sickly sweet aroma was coming from him. His pheromones.
Matt looked over at his smaller, slightly chubby friend, trying to find out where the smell was coming from. His mouth was slightly open, Edd could see his sharp canines, from being a vampire, as Matt licked his lips.
"Its... coming from you..." Matt stared at his friend, Edd's face.
"I-I j-just spilt some c-cola on my h-hoodie th-this morning..."
Matt went closer to Edd's face, inspection it. "No... thats not it..."
Edd turned his face, closing his eyes. Then Matt gasped.
"Edd! You're a...!"
"S-shut up!"
"How come you've never told us?"
Matt licked his dry lips. Edd glanced around. He realized that he's gained the attention of many other preying alphas.
"M-Matt...!"
Edd's knees became weak, him breathing heavy.
And he was extremely turned on.
Matt grabbed his friend, keeping him from falling. He picked him up bridal style. He hissed at everybody who got close, fending them off before he started running back home. Edd nearly fell asleep in his arms.
Tom and Tord were sitting on the couch, watching tv (thank god they actually found something they both agreed on watching. They didn't even fight while Matt and Edd were gone).
Matt was just going to put his friend to bed, only to be disturbed by Tord, he smelt Edd's pheromone and became immediately atteacted, like all alphas.
"What happened?" Tord asked as soon as he saw Edd in Matt's arms.
"Edd's actually an omega, he started his heat while we were out."
"He is?" Tord purred. A grin crawled on his face, Matt could read him like a book.
"No! You can't have him!" Matt yelled, turning away from Tord. "At least not while he's sleeping!"
"Aw, please..."
"No!" he hissed. Tom had to come over by Tord and pull him away.
"The show's on. I'm not rewinding it for you," Tom said to convince Tord. He beta kept the aggressive alpha busy ( take that any way you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) huehuehue).
Edd mumbled something Matt couldn't understand. He entered Edd's room and layed him on his bed, putting covers over him. Matt patted his cheek. Edd purred at his cool touch. Matt smiled before going to leave, maybe to get some pills to help keep his heat in control.
"M-matt..."
He turned to look at the omega. "Yeah? What do you want?"
"Y-you..." he said softly. Matt's face turned a pink.