Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

edit: I gotchu some mUsiC for the next two chapters 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 

 Edd was a mess.

He tried to move himself toward the cliff, but nearly threw himself off it it while trying.

"I told you! I told you I'd drop her!" Tord laughed. "Look at Tom. Trying to be a hero, but look what you've done! What was the point in all that, Tom?"
"I... I can't see her..." Edd said quietly, looking at the emptiness below. "Where'd she go?" He looked up at Matt, who was pulling him away from the edge. "T-tom... what did you do...? W-why...? I-I...I was fine with... I..."
He didn't continue. There was more sorrow than anger in his eyes, which was a lot worse. He looked lost, empty. Matt was the one with anger in his eyes. They burned with almost as much as they did when he looked at Tord. Tom fell to his knees.
Tord smiled. "Look Tom! You're an outcast too!" He clasped his hands together, giggling.
"Well, I'm on my way, goodbye," Tord said and began walking off like nothing just happened.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Tom yelled at Tord. He began to cry. He never cried. Now he was...
"You don't understand, Tommie. You won't ever." Tord wiped at his eyes. Was he crying too? Tom couldn't see. "Lets just say... someone close to me just died. No, not one person. Two. They both died. I guess that just... finally broke me."
Tord smiled at Tom, his face full of tears.
"And no, I don't regret killing Nicola, not at all. I'm glad that jævla hora's dead," he spat.
And without another word, Tord left.
I watched Edd as he looked down again. He was dangerously close, Matt kept having to pull him away from it. He was afraid Edd would jump in after her.
Tom watched as Edd left the scene. He wasn't crying now, he looked like he wouldn't be able to if he tried. He looked so destroyed, so worn down. Tom knew he wasn't leaving at his own will. Matt just knew that Edd wouldn't be able to survive much longer here.
But Tom just stayed there. He wouln't be able to go home and face Tord.
Not today.
~
Edd went straight to bed. He didn't eat lunch, he didn't eat dinner. He didn't plan on leaving his bed anytime soon.
His child was dead. Nicola was dead. Nobody would be as sassy, as cute, as foul-mouthed, as lovable as her.
Edd rolled over.
"I got you something to eat," Matt said in a gentle tone. He rolled over again, away from Matt. He touched his bandaged shoulder.
Why did Tom interfere? Maybe it was for the best. Maybe Tord would have killed Nicola anyways.
When Tord pulled away, it also teared his skin. A lot.
Maybe he would die from blood loss.
What good news.
He turned over again.
"Edd, maybe at least drink something. I could get you some water?"
Edd shook his head.
"Coffee?"
Edd shook his head.
"Maybe some wine or whiskey?"
Edd rolled over and looked at Matt.
"Get me the strongest drink you can find," was all Edd said before falling silent again.
Matt came back with a kid's plastic cup full of a fruity alcoholic drink.
A kid cup.
Matt quickly realized his mistake. Matt wasn't thinking straight either. Edd began to silently weep again. He began to slightly shake, his body hunched over.
He tried not to cry, but the tears still fell.
He thought he was done crying.
Apparently not.
He brought the drink up to his mouth, when there was a knock on the door. The front door opened.
He heard a kid's voice.

~