III

Edd woke up feeling comforted. He sleepily looked over his side to see Matt holding him tightly, as if this would be the last time they'd see each other.
"Uh..." Edd started to say, but cut himself off quickly when he realized what the two had done. His face flashed bright red and stopped moving, he wouldn't want to wake his sleeping friend.
Then he felt a sharp pain in his neck. He cautiously brushed his fingers over it, only to find dried blood.
D-did he mark me? Are we... more then friends? he asked himself, not fully aware what happened because of his heat.
He felt Matt shuffle from underneath him. The alpha knew that Edd was awake.
"Good morning," he said before sitting up. He looked over to the smaller one. "You seem upset."
Edd unconsciously brushed the bite marks.
"Oh... that..." Matt said. "Well since you wouldn't let me get your medicine for the heat we started doing... things... and I kinda marked you."
"T-things?" Edd said, and blushed profusely, looking away.
Matt patted Edd's head. "Don't worry, things didn't get too intense."
"S-sorry..." Edd started apologizing.
"Why?"
"I... I don't know... I felt as if I just... " Edd took a second to think. "So... does that mean that I'm yours now?"
"Well, I guess. That's usually how it works. A-are you okay with it?"
Edd looked up at the ginger. "Yeah, actually..."
Matt smiled brightly. "Yay! So... do you need anything? I'll get it for you."
"Well, I'm kinda hungry. What time is it?"
"Uhh, I think it's 8."
Edd ran his fingers through his hair and smiles. "Wanna go out for doughnuts or something?" he asked.
"Yeah, sure."
They put on clean clothes and shoes, Edd took some of his heat pills before leaving. Matt decided to put a bandage over the soon-to-be scar on Edd, just so there would be no infection or anything, too. Edd pulled on his hoodie so it would cover it up.
Was he embarrassed? No, that wasn't it. But he wasn't sure what it was he was feeling either. He smiled up at Matt.
"Lets go!"
Edd then realized that he did have feelings for his friend. He slipped his hand into the taller one's, blushing into his sleeve.
Matt smiled down at Edd before exiting to the donut shop.