IIII

The two were together for most of the day. Edd only went to the store since they were (horrifyingly) out of CokaCola. Edd planned for it to be a quick trip, so when he didn't return for an hour, Matt began to worry.
"Tom, do you know where Edd is?" Matt asked.
"He's twenty three, I think he'll be fine on his own," Tom replied.
"But he's been gone for a long time, I'm just worried."
"About what?"
"Well, you know..."
Matt was cut off by the sound of the door being slammed open. Matt ran to it, seeing Edd.
But he was in tattered clothes, bloody and beaten and bruised. Tord was by his side, helping him up. He had a bloody nose. Matt gasped at the sight.
"E-edd? What happened?" Matt reached for him, but recoiled in fear of hurting him.
"He was attacked by a gang of people, I don't know who they are, or why," Tord replied. "He almost died."
The last phrase made Matt's heart leap. Edd weakly looked up at Matt, then dropped his head back down.
Tom overheard this. "Go carry him to his bedroom, I'll go find the bandages," he commanded. Tord let Matt carry the small boy.
Matt carefully laid him on the bed and rubbed his matted hair out of his face.
"Sorry..." Edd began to say.
"For what?"
"...worrying you..."
"No, no its fine," Matt tried to comfort the other one. Matt got a strange urge to crawl up on the bed with Edd, so he did, carefully pulling the small bean close until he was sitting on his lap. Matt wrapped his arms around the omega and burrowed his face into his hair.
He smelt like cola, as always. They both soon calmed down quite a bit.
Soon Tom came with the bandages and medicine, he immediately began looking for wounds on Edd, placing his green hoodie beside them. Matt kept Edd from panicking from the pain. Tord just leaned on the frame, watching.
"No broken bones," Tom said. "Just very bruised and scraped up."
"Thats good to hear," Edd replied as Tom began cleaning his wounds and wrapping them up.
"Your boyfriend marked you, huh?" Tord said from the threshold, causing Edd's face to burn up.
"Tord, stop teasing," Tom said. "Ok, all done. Tord, go fix this up." Tom threw the green hoodie over to Tord.
"I saved him, why do I have to wash his stuff?"
"Because you're a good friend," Tom replied, passing him while exiting the room, lightly punching him. Tord just rolled his eyes, following, leaving Matt and Edd alone.
Edd turned slightly and started to burrowed himself into Matt's chest. He wrapped his arms around the bigger one.
"M-matt?" Edd said softly.
"Yes?"
"Please... protect me forever... I don't want this to happen again..."
"Okay Edd, I will. I won't ever leave your side again."
"Th... thank you... Matt..." he said before dozing off.