T e n

The wedding wasn't very eventful. There were only a few guests and was in Edd and Matt's backyard. It was only semi-formal--but both of them were secretly tempted on wearing a dress just for laughs.
Sadly none of them did.
After that, the days slipped away quicker than expected...
-
"MAATTT!!" Edd yelled from his bed. Matt in the livingroom, expecting Edd to be sleeping.
Matt sighed and walked over to their room. "What?"
Edd glared at Matt, laying on the bed. "Get me some garlic bread," Edd commanded.
"Edd... we don't have any left. You ate it all yesterday."
"Then go to the store and bUY ME SOME!" Edd yelled.
Instead of being annoyed, he smiled at his cranky husband. "Alright Edd," Matt said. He walked over and kissed his forhead. Edd smiled, feeling satisfied at getting Matt to get him some bread.
"Thank you," Edd said quietly.
Matt grabbed the house keys and his phone and his wallet and shoved them in his pant pockets. Edd still had his hoodie, him hissing at Matt every time he tried to take it back.
He went to the store, and just as he payed the cashier, Matt got a call.
It said Tom, which was weird. Tom never called him.
...unless it was an emergency. Matt quickly answered. "H-hello?"
"Come home now," the voice on the other side said--Tom. "It's important."
Matt was about to respond, but Tom already hang up. He grabbed the garlic bread and rushed out the door. His house wasn't that far away, so Matt ran all the way. As soon as he opened the door, he could smell the scent of a distressed omega.
Edd.
He dropped the bag and ran to Edd's room. He flung the door open. By then he was red-faced and breathing heavy.
Just like Edd, except he was in far more pain.
Matt just stood there at the threshold, unable to move. There was Tom, by Edd's side, helping Edd.
It took Matt a few seconds to register what exactly was happening.
Edd. He was in labor. The baby... it's gonna come today.
Matt only then noticed Tord. Tom didn't let him near Edd, so he was just chilling outside his room. Tord glared at Matt.
"So, Matt," he began to say. "What's the child's name gonna be?"
"Ugh... Tord. Not right now..." Matt responded.
After a few minutes, Edd gave birth. Matt hesitantly walked in the room as Tom wrapped the child in a blanket and passed him--or her--to Edd.
Edd was crying. He looked at the child in full bliss. "It's a girl," Tom said as Matt passed him to be next to Edd. The baby began to cry.
Matt wasn't ready to have a child. No, not yet.
They didn't even pick out a name or bought that much for her before she came.
I'm going to be a terrible parent, Matt though as he kneeled next to Edd.
The girl had a bit of reddish brown hair on top of her head, and Matt noticed slight fangs in her mouth--her teeth already grown in. She'd be a vampire, just like Matt.
"Can I name her Coca Cola?" Edd asked Matt. "Y'know, since, Cola."
"That would be a weird name, Edd..." Matt thought a moment. "Why not 'Nicola'? Sounds normal enough for a girl's name."
Edd nodded in agreement. "Nicola," he recited.

Yey they have child now. (⌒▽⌒)

I have no ideas left tho
Ples help commenting people if ye got ideas. Thank much