~6~

A/n--
/H e c c it took a long time for this. I put a little bit *cough* of smut in this.
(╹◡╹) enjoy/

Edd stared into the cautious vampire's eyes as Edd layed down on the bed, Matt over him. They stayed in one spot for a while, staring into each other's eyes, until Matt couldn't take it anymore and blushed away.
Edd chuckled.
Matt took great offense in this
"W-w-what are you laughing at?!" Matt exclaimed, making Edd laugh even more.
Sighing, he replied. "Nothing, Matt... you're just... so cute."
"N-no! No I'm not!"
Edd took Matt's face in his hands. "Sure you aren't ..."
Edd pulled the ginger's face down, slighly leaning up to softly kiss his red cheeks, then his lips.
Matt took Edd's hands and pushed them onto the bed, slowly trying to take control. Matt began craving Edd, he started to kiss harder. He began to trail kisses on the other boy's neck, sending shivers down his spine. He softly bit down, grazing his sharp teeth against Edd's soft skin.
Glancing at Edd for permission, and getting it he did, he lightly licked Edd's neck before biting down. Hard.
Edd yelled out in pleasure. Matt continued kissing and softly biting with the occasional blood-drawing bite. Edd, softly moaning Matt's name.
The vampire then stopped, gripping Edd's hips.
"Take off your shirt," he commanded.
So he did, but agonizingly slowly, teasing the vampire. "Edd..." he softly hissed, Edd chuckling.
"Impatient, aren't we?"
This gained the response of Matt ripping off his hoodie and shirt, leaving the smaller boy's chest bare.
Matt immediately started kissing his chest, earning some moans from Edd. He started to trail down farther, down his stomach. He began slightly biting at the soft parts of his body. Edd had brought his hands up over his face, enjoying every part of this.
Edd's face then became deep red when he felt something on his crotch area.
Stroking it. He slightly squirmed, turned on. Looking back at Matt, his breathing heavy, he saw the bite marks all over his body, and Matt playing with his cock through the denim pants.
Matt placed himself between Edd's legs, spreading them slighly. Just enough.
He slowly began unbuckling his jeans, playing with the bulge. Eventually, Matt got Edd laying there naked. Edd pressed his legs together in reflex, but loosened up as Matt slightly licked his member.
"N...nyh..." Edd moaned in pleasure.
But Matt began doing something else. He began kissing Edd's thighs, slighly biting as he did with everywhere else. He would trail the kisses closer to his crotch, exciting Edd, only to move back down or to another leg.
"M...Matt... stop it...!" Edd whined.
"Stop what?" Matt asked, smirking. Before he could reply, Matt's mouth was on Edd's dick. He played with the tip for a few moments before shoving the whole thing in his mouth at once.
Edd gasped. He felt Matt's tongue play with his staff. Before long, Edd moaned out Matt's name, his cum filling Matt's mouth.
"M...Matt..." he moaned.
"Yes.?"
"...m...more..."
"What?"
"G-give me... yours."
Matt knew what Edd was asking for. So, without hesitation, he stripped himself. He was hard, too. He positioned Edd's hips next to his, but before inserting himself he leaned over Edd. He grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the bed, creating more sexual tension.
"Are you sure you want this?" Matt asked.
"Y-yes--"
So then slowly at first, he pushed his member into Edd. Edd began to buck his hips, wrapping his legs around Matt's hips, forcing Matt's dick into him. Matt didn't go all the way before he began pulling out, only to thrust back in.
Edd softly moaned out Matt's name, the soft noises turning on Matt even more. He began thrusting harder, and deeper, until Edd was practically yelling out in pleasure.
"Edd... quiet down..." Matt said, breathing heavily. Edd's face went full red at this remark, just as Matt pushed all of himself into Edd, locking into place.
Edd's clit was filled with the white liquid. Matt slowly pulled out.
Matt then got up and snuggled next to Edd, both exhausted.

/haha edd prego now/