II

"W-what?!"
"Come here..."
"Edd, I don't think you..."
Edd was desperate though. He crawled over to the end of the bed, where Matt was. He grabbed hold of his over coat.
"I need you..."
Matt's face became red. "I-I..."
Soon, Edd became face to face with Matt.
"Are you really an alpha?" He said to him. "You're not acting like one right now..."
"W-what?!"
"Most alphas would be on me immediately... are you lying?"
"N-no!"
"Then prove it to me..."
"Edd! Y-you're not thinking straight...! I-I just... need to get you..."
Edd tightened his grip on Matt's hoodie as his phermone grew stronger. And it had its affect on the alpha. "P-please... M-matt..."
He felt himself get hard. Edd started to latch on his friend from the back. Matt, with a red face, could no longer resist.
He didn't exactly want to, no, Edd was a friend and never thought of him as anything more. But... a taste wouldn't hurt that much... would it?
Matt took Edd off his back and set him on the bed, Edd propping himself by his elbows. Matt slowly crawled over him, Edd chuckled slightly in pleasement.
Matt pushed the omega down on the bed by the shoulders. He crashed his lips into the other's, growing into a deep, passionate kiss which consumed them both. Matt broke it only to let the other breath. Edd reached up and pushed him back onto him. He kept his hand in Matt's ginger hair.
Matt raised his lips slightly and bit Edd's lip, drawing blood. This aroused the vampire even more. He pressed his forhead to Edd's, gazing each other's eyes with burning passion.
"M-more..." Edd groaned.
Matt gladly obliged.
He began kissing the submissive friend's neck, trailing down to the shoulder and back again, biting random parts, earning a pleasing small moan, trying to find that extra sweet spot.
"A-aahh! N-nyeh..."
Matt smiled as he found it.
"M-m...mark me...Matt..." Edd moaned.
Matt bared his teeth, and bit deeply into the other's, drawing even more blood.
Edd moaned. "A-ahh!! N-nyeh... ah..."
Matt licked the new wound that now marked Edd as his. Neither one of them had their minds set straight...
"S-satisfied yet?" Matt asked Edd.
Edd gripped Matt's hair on the back of his head slightly. "T-touch me..."
Matt's face became red again, gaining control again. "I-I... are you sure?"
Edd pulled the ginger closer. "Yes..." he breathed into his ear, his alpha instincts kicked in again.
Matt took his hand off of his head and pinned it above his head. He trailed his other hand down, unbuttoning Edd's pants. He was hesitant to do anything explicit, but did as the omega wanted. Matt pressed his mouth onto Edd's sweet spot on his shoulder, and began rubbing Edd's. He moaned in pleasure, squirming slightly, pressing his eyes closed. Matt stroked Edd until he came, Matt earning a pleasing orgasm moan from Edd.
Matt took his hand and licked it clean.
That session seemed to please the omega enough for then and there. Matt protectively spooned Edd, wrapping his arms around him until his smol bean fell asleep. Matt nuzzled his head into his shoulder and closed his eyes, loving the sweet scent, almost like the cola Edd always drank. He soon dozed off too.