elleve

Edd happily munched on his garlic bread. The child stopped crying.
"Would I be a bad father if I fed this child some of my garlic bread?" Edd asked.
"I think we should stick to feeding her formula, things like that," Tom replied.
Edd looked longingly at his garlic bread. Making sure Tom wasn't looking, he tilted it to his child's face. Nicola opened her mouth to bite it.
"AWE!! SHE'S SO CUTE!!" Edd said. "W a i t ..." Edd took the bread away from her face. "She's got vampire teeth... h e c c. She'll never know the delicious taste of garlic bread..."
Edd sadly munched. Nicola just stared at his father.
"Ah," the baby said.
Edd's face lit up again. "SHE'S SO HECKING CUTE." Edd said, holding the baby closer to him.
It was quiet for a second, Tom leaning on the wall and Matt next to Edd.
"... Can I join you guys now? I wanna see my friend's child!"
Tom glanced over to Tord leaning on the door frame. "Its up to Edd and Matt."
"Matt says no," Matt said.
"Sure," Edd said.
Tord got up and walked in. "Can I hold her?"
"No," said Matt, but Edd already handed Nicola to him.
Matt crossed his arms and glared at Tord with a look that would affect hardened criminals. But Tord wasn't one bit fazed.
"Is anybody listening to me?" Matt mumbled to himself, looking away.
"Oh, no, Matt, I can hear you just fine," Tord said, "I just prefer choose not to listen. And Edd seems just fine with all of it too. So~"
Tord gave Matt a smile, and that set him off. Tom immediately stepped in front of Matt. Tord cooed to the baby, ignoring the other two.
Edd was just sitting there.
While holding the child, his mind raced to things I shall not reveal just yet. Many "what if"s and scenarios played out in Tord's head. Many things he could do--
"Alright, Tord, give Edd's child back now," Tom said, interupting Tord's thoughts. Without thinking, he obeyed.
What? I didn't want to hand the child back just yet...? Tord thought. Tord softly sweared under his breath.
Jehovah's Witness has control over me, doesn't he? Shit.
As Nicola was embraced by Edd's warmth, she immediately fell asleep.
The room quickly became quiet and peaceful.

~
///Hehe foreshadowing///