Acting Innocent

So this is the first book I have ever written (or attempted to write) and I was wondering if you could comment where you are reading from? Or how you found out about Acting Innocent? That'd be amazing. Thank you!

*****

Prologue

Between being weird, only having two best friends, dressing like a hobo and being completely and utterly socially awkward, there are two things I was sure of in my life. That I would die forever alone and that death was inevitable.

That was until Alex O'Dell was entered into the equation. My life turned totally upside down within a week. No one ever glanced my way until my stupid English teach decided to 'mix things up a bit'. Now I receive death threats, longing glances and the possibility of tearing apart two cousins, who in my defense were not close to begin with.

Between the lies, the backstabbing, the threats and the constant niggling in my mind that my life has changed, there is only one thing I'm sure about and that is:

Acting Innocent.

---------------

(A/N) Well hey there :) thanks for clicking on my book! My previous attempt at work didn't go so well so I have decided to try again, if you do see this then can you please COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW? It'd be amazing if you did :) Thank you!!