Chapter Four

I'm in an updating mood so there could be quite a few updates today! Hope you're loving this story so far! What do you think is happening to Bella? Why is she drawing strange symbols? Comment your thoughts below, I'd love to hear them :) Enjoy this story my lovelies <3

*******

Narrator POV:

Bella tried her hardest to ignore the Greek God who was sitting next to her, but he was proving it to be very hard. She could have sworn he was moving closer to her and his arm kept brushing against hers making goosebumps go down her arms. What is he doing? She thought as she finally looked at him since he arrived, he was looking at her smirking with his eyebrow raised. 

"Finally, I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes." He chuckled. Bella nearly swooned at his voice, so calm and gentle yet rough. "I thought I would have had to shout in your ear or something"

He's been trying to get my attention? Bella thought and it was her turn to raise her eyebrow. "You've been trying to get my attention? Why?" She was surprised how her voice came out calm and not rushed like she thought it would have done. 

"Becuase I haven't got my books for this lesson yet, Mr Branner forgot to sort it out. So I can I share yours with you?"

"Oh," Bella nodded and pushed her textbook in the middle so he can see, but somehow, her notebook with the symbol flew open allowing him to see it. She quickly closed it back up and ignored the questioning look he was giving her. 

"Thanks" He whispered as he looked down at the book not really paying attention to what was inside it. 

His thoughts were running wild, how could she know about that symbol? No human, ever, has ever known of it and as far as he is aware, his kind were the only people to know such symbols. He looked at the brown haired girl as she wrote some of this answers down with a blush on her cheeks. Just by looking at her, he could tell she didn't know what they meant but that still doesn't explain why she drew it. What was so special about this woman? And why was he thinking about helping her out with them? If his father ever found out, he would be a dead man for sure. No mixing with the humans, they're dangerous, He once said and James scoffed making Bella look at him like he had three heads. He doesn't believe humans are dangerous, he's the one that's dangerous. 

"That symbol...do you know what it means?" He asked looking at her, trying not to sound cocky or concerned. He managed to keep his voice cool even though he was freaking out on the inside. 

"What symbol?" Bella asked trying to play dumb. 

He looked at her as if to say 'really?'. "Don't play dumb, that symbol in your book. Do you know what it means?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" She shook her head and the bell rang signalling the end of class. 

"Yes, you do." He started packing up his things like everyone else was doing. "Look, I know you don't know what they mean but I do. I can help you" Oh, my father is going to kill me if he ever found out! James added in his mind. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Bella hissed. "And I don't need help from some wanna be jock. So just leave me alone"

Bella then rushed out of the classroom not waiting for James to reply. What she didn't know was the eyes that were watching her leave, and they weren't from anyone in the school...