Chapter Twelve

Song attached has nothing to do with the chapter but it's an awesome song so! 

I'M STILL STANDING WOOO!

Yeah I'm weird XD don't like it, don't care XD

Enjoy

*******

Bella watched in confusion from her position against the wall, James looked behind him as if he was checking if the coast was clear before backing up a few paces. She saw him take a few deep breaths and looked as though he was having a mini conversation with himself. 

"James, what are you doing?" She asked 

"Just trust me, Bella"

"I do trust you," She told him. "I just want some answers"

"And you'll get them. Do you want to end up like her?" James asked pointing the pile of ash in the cell across from her that was once a young girl. Bella quickly shook her head. "That's what I thought. Now, stay there. I got this"

James then ran straight for the cell bars that were stopping Bella from her freedom and rammed straight into it using his left shoulder. The bars shook a little but didn't budge and James stumbled backwards grunting as he clutched his shoulder. He looked at the bars with anger on his face and Bella sank onto the floor and held her knees. 

"Oh yeah. You totally got this" She rolled her eyes. 

"Don't give up yet Bella. I'll find a way" He looked at the bars again and let go of his shoulder. "That should have worked"

"James there was no way that would have worked. They're steel bars they won't budge if you ram your shoulder into them. It's going to take a lot more than that"

James stuck his tongue out at Bella making her roll her eyes and lean her head against the wall in defeat. There was no way she was going to get out of here, not alive anyway. Whoever wanted her in here obviously didn't want her to leave and that's how it's going to stay. Maybe it's for the better, she had no life now so what's the point in escaping when she has no life to escape to? She sighed. 

"Just give up. Unless you have super strength or powers, this isn't going to work" She looked down. "You need to leave whilst you have the chance. This is my fate and I need to accept it"

James didn't say anything and for a moment Bella thought that he had truly left her. When she looked up, however, she was surprised to see him still standing there deep in thought. He hasn't gone...he's really going to try Bella thought as she slowly stood up not taking her eyes off him. James heard the movement and snapped his eyes to Bella, his stare so intense that Bella almost sank into the wall. 

"Powers..." He whispered to himself. "That's it! Bella, how good at you at keeping secrets?"

"Erm..good I guess"

"I guess?"

"I've kept secrets before...never told a soul"

He nodded. "That'll do. Now, how good at you with the Supernatural world?"

Bella chuckled. "You'd be surprised" He raised his eyebrow in confusion and Bella sighed. "Good. Really good"

James nodded once again. "Good, because what I'm about to do you cannot tell a soul" Bella nodded. "Now, excuse me. I'm a little rusty"

Bella once again stood back and watched as James raised his hand with a concentrating look on his face. He took a deep breath and focused all his energy on making them bars vanish. A soft yellow light appeared in his hands and Bella gasped but soon she was stumbling backwards as she heard a loud bang and bits of the bars breaking. He did it. He broke the bars. 

"I knew I still had it" He grinned. 

Bella quickly stepped through the bars and took his hand smiling. "Yeah yeah" She rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek. "Thanks. Can we leave now?"

They heard footsteps and James nodded. "How fast are you at running?"

"Honestly...my face meets the floor every time I try."

James laughed and scooped down and picked her up bridal style making Bella squeal in shock and surprise. "Well, it looks as though I'm going to have to carry you"

And with that, James ran down the hallway with Bella in his arms trying to escape the oncoming footsteps.