Chapter:1

In a big mansion a girl of mid twenties was standing in a balcony of her room, in an Indian designer lehenga with a glittery golden border on bottom. Her face seemed pale and tears were gushing out her eyes making her heart wet. Tears have relation with eyes but they drench our heart, why? To take revenge as whenever heart pain eyes drench.
She looked up at sky, it was full moon night, she always loved full moon as moon and stars were her best friend since childhood.

Childhood, which she never saw, she was married just at tender age of eleven. Life was never easy for her but she thought at last now finally she got which she waited for so long. Yes she waited for this day this night since she was sixteen when she first saw her husband not exactly first but really first time after she became enough matured to understand what marriage means. She never knew that the day which she waited for, which she dreamed to be like fairy tale will become the biggest nightmare of her life.
She remember her husband few hours ago, exactly at the entrance of their... She paused her thoughts, really is it their house, no it's his, his mansion only his, so exactly at the entrance of his mansion.

"I don't consider you as my wife, this marriage means nothing to me, I even don't remember when I got married to you whatever it is, you can live her I'll provide you with all luxuries, but don't expect me to give you your wifely rights over me." He said not even looking at her and leaves from their.

She was standing at entrance still all frozen, she felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water over her, She felt like someone snatched her hearts beats from her. She forget to breath for moment. After few steps he stopped and his next words made her supper shocked, her mouth went dry, her eyes opened wide, her heart ached

"Will you sleep with me for a night" he asked without turning and went upstairs without waiting their for moment while it was difficult for her even to take a step forward.

She comes out of her thoughts, now even her tears were dried up due to continuous crying.
She slowly slipped down on floor with support of wall, she hugged her knees close to her chest and rested her head back on wall. As night was melting slowly similarly the sleep was showing her magic over her. And after some time in this silent night, the sound of snoring could be heard which told suerly it was her who was asleep.
In the same mansion, some other room a man of late twenties was sitting with some random girl on his laps. His face burried in crook of her neck. He then looks at her in her eyes and then comes close to her lips but suddenly stops which makes that girl frustrated but tha girl very well knows She is no one he is the ruler.
He remembers when he was bringing his so called wife here, during the journey her wedding chain got entangled with his chain and an unknown sensations knocked the door of his already dead heart. He pushes the girl off her laps and asks her to leave. And the knew he is the real devil and she was not at all interested in becoming the his victim, victim of his anger. She ran with the speed of light.
He then opened the bottle and started drinking. He has not seen his wife till now as he knows how much his mother loved that girl and he could sense she was beautiful and if he looks at her once he won't be able to stop himself from taking her to his bed to quench his thirst.
He called himself the monster well still the God of his world. Even God was confused with his personality. If someone would live with him, he or her would think if this guy is suffering from double personality syndrome. He is mysterious, a puzzle no one can solve.
He has seen the darkest side of life, and cruelest face of this world. His past made him not less than a beast. His past made him empty from inside, he was breathing just for sake of living. After he finishes drinking he lights a cigar and smokes standing in balcony. He wonder why was not he able to touch that girl may be his rules made him do this but he don't consider the girl he brought in this mansion just few hours ago as his wife. He sighs not thinking much and starts working on laptop. Don't he know that he should sleep it's time for sunrise now.
No not an owl he is devil and surely devil's don't sleep, at night specially.

Sun was high in sky, the blue sky poured light and a ray hits the room of our heroin. She was sleeping in balcony of her room, so light just forced her to open her eyelids. Her face seemed pale still, stains of tears were clearly visible on her face. She could hardly get up and walk to her room back.
She looks at herself in mirror.
Her eyes stops at the mangalsutra (wedding chain) around her neck she touch's it and it didn't take moment to get her eyes wet.
No her husband didn't made her wear it, he definitely did but at the time when both didn't even knew the spelling of marriage. Then she thought is it completely her husband's fault no it's not its she who considered herself Arvi Abhya. It never means if she loved him even he should.
But then she remembers her wait, her wait for him. She then wipes her tears and says " no not a drop for a person who don't deserve it, don't forget you are Arvi Saraswati. Daughter of Saraswarti" what a coincidence, Arvi means water and saraswarti is Goddess of water. Her mother, no actually mother in law is not less then a Goddess to her. She definitely has not given birth to her but yes she has grown her up, she has struggled to make her a well education and independent Girl in this society with so old ideology. She belongs to a marwari hypocritic family of a small village of Rajasthan, and in such families and society it's was a big deal for a girl to get educated.
She removed her mangalsutra, she wipes the vermilion in her hairline, she remembers her mother in law saying her that without this a married girl is not less than a widow. After yesterday night she considers herself the one. A different kind of widow whoes husband is still alive.
___________________________________