Chapter:27

Abhya was standing in balcony of his room seeing that silver sphere hanging in the sky.

Whole day his wife was busy with Bhoomi, nandini and his mom. And even tomorrow it will be same as nandini asked for an outing with family just like last time and it was obviously he won't deny.

He could feel his wife different today. She was so nice to even Bhoomi today. Whenever, today he tried to get close to her she rather than fearing, blushed.

He turns as he feels his wife. He smiles seeing her. She walks upto him.

"So finally you have time for your husband." He said.

"Are you complaining?" She asked surprised.

"Why can't I?" He answered with a question. He holds her by her waist. She didn't have any answer to his question and he could feel this.

"When you has started behaving like a typical wife can't I at least give a try" he said and she looked at him. She feared understanding the hidden meaning behind his words.

"Arvi.." he pulled her more near to him. She could feel his hot breath over her face. He bent his face and made her look up to him.

He cups her cheek with his free hands and she shivers feeling his touch.

"You look more beautiful in this moon light" his husky tone made her breath heavy.

He touches his nose with her's and she blushes hard. Her hands automatically made there way towards his chest and rests there.

"Answere me truth," he said holding her tightly close to him she gets confused and gives a questioning look.
"Do you know my past?" He asked directly.

She gulped in fear. Her eyes were wide in shock.

"Ab..abhya" she stammered.

"Do. You. Know. My. Past? Yes or no"

"Yes.." she had tears in her eyes.
"But.."she was about to speak but he inturrupts her.

"Shh.." he places finger over her lips and rubs her lips with his thumb.

She looks in his eyes. He looks at her shivering lips and moves close making her close her eyes.

He was about to kiss her when they hear.

"Jiju.."
"Abhya, Arvi.."

He stops and she opens her eyes both look at each other. She gets shocked, it wasn't feeling like just few minutes before she told him truth.

He leaves inside the room and finds nandini and Bhoomi. Arvi follows him.

"Jiju I was searching you both." Said Nandini

"Yes, and you both are romancing here." Added Bhoomi.

Arvi was standing there engrossed in her thoughts, was this silence before strom, said her heart.

"Di, I am calling you where are you lost."
Nandini's words bring her back to earth.

"Umm.." she didn't had words.

"Come di today sleep with me even Bhoomi is staying here with us." Nandini pleads and Abhya gets alert hearing her and before Arvi could agree he says,"nandini now you should sleep we need leave early morning."

"Abhya say clearly that you don't want to keep your wife away from you" teased Bhoomi.

Arvi blushed and Abhya glaring at her said,"Yes any problem"

Bhoomi gulped hearing the directness in his voice. Nandini laughed seeing the equation between Bhoomi and Abhya.

"Don't worry jiju I won't take your wife" said nandini," Good night di jiju"

"Good Night " said Arvi and both, Bhoomi and nandini left.

Arvi looked at Abhya, there eyes reflected every emotion they were feeling right know for each other.

"I need to study" Arvi said as she could not take the heat in this moment more.

She was leaving but could feel a grip over her wrist as soon as she turns which stops her. She was not so courageous to turn.

He pulls her making het back hit his hard chest. He hugs her from back. He slightly kisses her ears,"Don't go now" he whishpered.

She could not deny as for first time there was a hint of request in his voice.
He burried his head in crook of her neck.

He turns her and looks in her eyes. He was holding her by her waist. She shivered under his touch which made him smrik seeing his effect over his wife. He attaches his forehead with her's and a smile crepts her soft lips. He rests his plam over her cheeks and carsses her cheeks with his thumb. He starts caressing her belly making her close her eyes.

He bends a little leaning over her  and kisses her already scarlet cheeks.

She slightly pushes him and runs to balcony. He smiled and went to his cupboard and takes out three boxes.
He goes to blacony carrying thoes boxes and sees her looking at moon smiling with her hands resting over steel ralling . The lazers of moon melted like silver over soft skin of her face. He blinked his eyes few times.

"Arvi" he stated coming close to her.
She smiles feeling him standing right behind her. He fowards the boxes in front of her making her frown. He could read everything over her face.

"I remember I never gave you any gift after marriage" he says in his everygreen cold voice but still his's was quite intelligent to feel his emotions even in his cold tone.

She holds the gifts turning to him.

He looks at the moon.
Moon feared as it could read Abhya's eyes which reflected his thoughts. Everything today seemed extra silent. Stars didn't wink as brightly as they always did. Cold winds increased there speed, ruffled though the trees, touched Arvi's skin making her shiver which stopped her to open the box. Waves of wind slow down as if there intension was just to stop Arvi open the box.
But Arvi didn't stop and flipped her fingers over the opening of box and winds roared through branches of tree and sounded as if sighing.