Chapter:28

Arvi opens one box of them and a smile appears her lips. It had a red designer lehenga. seeing her smile a faint smile crepts his face.
She looks at him and he getures her to open the second box. She followed him and her eyes get wide seeing beautiful diamond jwellery.
It had every ornament that a bride wears during marriage rituals. All ornaments included in sixteen adornmets of an indian bride.
One could read all the emotions in her eyes.

He asks her to open the third box. She opens the small box and frowns finding a ring.
She looks at him and he smile. He takes out the ring out of the box and takes her hands in his, he slips the ring in her ring finger of her left palm,"our engagement ring" he said and she smiled.

"You know, I wanted to see my wife like a bride before I die, a bride who loves me. When I married you, it was an obligation but wear this the day when you will again love me like you use to with all your heart ." He said.
She smiles and goes inside.

He looks at the moon and smiles. He thought she went to keep the dress in cupboard.
"Arvi the day you wear the dress and those ornaments will be the last day of my life, my intutions say."he said.

He turns after few minutes as he feels her presence. He looks at her and he was left dumstruck seeing her. She looked like mpst beautiful bride of this whole universe specially her nose ring and waist chain. She walked towards him making sweet noice of her anklets. He forgot to breath for a moment. She walks to him and encirles her arms full off glass bangels, sounding like a melody around his neck. His hands automatically makes there way to her waist.
"Mr Abhya I have never stopped loving you. I always loved you and I still do. If ever I have stopped loving you I would have killed you the night of our marriage, or better I say remarriage. I still love you Abhya, I still do." She answerd his last time's question.

He pulls her close and brushes his nose with hers.
"Abhya may I ask you something" she asked.
"You always have something to asks." He said caressing her waist. She gulps as she feels his work over her waist making him smrik seeing his effect over her.
"Well I know what you want to ask," he said making her frown.
"Arvi I never wanted you to know my past because I don't want to snatch your innocence letting you know the true face of this cruel world. yes even I felt like smacking you for not asking it directly to me but going to bhoomi but even aftet knowing your husband is a murderer you accepted me. A beast like me."
"Shhh.." she places a finger over his lips," my husband is not a murderer."
He loved the word my husband from her mouth amd smiles.
"Nor you ate beast." She says cupping his cheeks. Both smile with teary eyes.
"Yess I am not a beast." He said for her sake while placing his plam over hers.

He pulls her more onto him while looking in her eyes.

"Don't make me fall for you Arvi, I am warning you" she blushed hearing him
He was looking deep in her eyes.

One last time, his heart said.Really he thought, he just used her nothing more did she mean to him. But why one last time? Because he knew the person he starts loving always leave him. And no doubt he is falling for his wife.

He looks in her eyes and his eyes asked,"Will you.. ?" Which was read by Arvi and her eyes replied," I am all yours". He takes her nose ring off and keeps it in his pocket.
And within a second he claimed her soft lips with his rough once.
He pinches her belly asking her to reciprocate his every action and she follows him like an obedient child. She starts moving her lips in coordination with his. It was for the first time she reciprocated him and kissed him back.

He leaves her when he finds need of oxygen. She was panting as well as blushing hard while being in his arms. He picks her up in his arms and takes her inside the room all the while looking in her eyes. He makes her sit on bed and she lowers her eyes not able to take his heated gaze over her. He sits beside her. He looks in her eyes while taking out her jwellery one after the other making her blush hard and close her eyes in shyness.
He takes out her all jewellery and makes her rest on bed conpletely.

He hover her," Arvi.." he says, so softly for first time and she looks straight in his eyes and she gets that he just wanted to see whether she was ready for this or she wanted him to stop here. She blushed making him smrik as he knew it ment yes.
It wasn't first time but she felt loving for first time.  Tears make there way in his eyes as he see her body completely filled with the marks he gave her last time, last night.
She feels a drop of water ovet her chest which makes her open her eyes. she looks at Abhya tears eyes and gets the reason as she feels his touch as eyes spot when he bite her hard making her cry that night.

He kisses her cleavage and she hiss in pain. He looks at her with teary eyes. She wanted to say that she was okay but words didn't reach out of her throat. He kisses her temple. He pulls a comforter covering her and gets off her. She holds his hands beforw he gets out of bed. He looks at her and gives a faint smile.

She shakes her head in no, gesturing him not to leave. He slips beside her on bed takinv her in his arms. She adjusts herself in his arms and close her eyes. He strokes her hairs till sleep overcomes her.

He smiles seeing her sleeping with a beautiful smile on her face. He carefully places her head on pillow and gets up kissing the temple.
He opens the drawer of side table of his bed and takes a cigar out of it.
He lights the cigar as he goes to balcony. He starts smoking looking at the moon. He opens the bottel and even starts drinking after some time. He runs his fingers through his hairs rubbing the visible vein of his forehead remebering her marks which deeply injured her skin. He remembers the night he forced her and used her. He remembers how he forced her to marry him. His every bad deed with her.
Everything seemed sad, moon wanted to hide while starts wanted to stop shining. Winds decreased there speed showing there grief.

After few minutes, Abhya starts coughing badly. He looks at Arvi amd smiles sadly. He remembers doctors saying, if he drinks or smokes one more time, we are sorry we won't be able to save him...