chapter:16

"Arvi you would be the happiest women of I die, right".
She stops her sobs hearing him.

" Won't you arvi, you don't care if i live or die or go to any other women" he said with a sad smile  and a layer of guilt occupied her heart but jerking away her thoughts she said, "No wife can ever think of her husband's death, ten years, since ten years I loved you, I prayerd each day for your well being and you think this, yes you are right now all my feelings for you have died but still I can never forget you are my husband." She said shocking him.

She had tears in her eyes an almost chocked while speaking. Only she knows how she felt, when she got the news of her husband's accident. Her world turned upside down. She didn't have strength to argue of shout otherwise she would have showed him who real Arvi is.

These all year's he hated her, he hated her the most as it all started, the day they got married, his father married someone else and forcefully took Abhya away with him, his step mom made his life worst than that of slave, she beat him until he bleed, she made him starv and much more happened.

She got up of bed but he holds her and pulls her over him.
"Sleep it's two in morning" he said making her focrefully rest on bed. She was all tired since morning and needed rest. He stroked her hairs until he hears her deep breaths. He kissed her forehead before he gets up.

Abhya was standing  in balcony of his room, weird, actually weird thing is today neither is he smoking nor drinking.
Moon smile seeing him lost in his thoughts, as if moon could understand what he was thinking, he though never loved her but definitely has started caring for her, he had an accident and even he may die, if at right time he may not have  jumped out of car, or if car was fast. Certainly he isn't afraid of death, he is already hollow inside but if something wold have happened to him, then how would have Arvi managed everything. He needs to do something. he has decided, what he needs to do.

He turns and a smile crept's his face seeing her sleeping, she finally was asleep, she almost slept at three in morning,  so he cancelled her practice for today and he worked thinking not to drink tonight. 

He now sits beside on couch and continues to work, after sometime when it was morning he closes his laptop and goes from there.

Slowly Sun took it's position exactly in front of Arya's(Arvi and Abhya) room. Making it's lasers to hit the floor of room and then crash onto mirror which reflected it to every corner of room, it then settles on Arvi's face like a melted gold, slowly irritated by these waves she opens her eyes, yawning and stretching she again covering herself with comforter drifts into her slumber but no soon she realised the time, she got up with jolt, she looks at time, it was eight in morning, she gulps in fear reminding of Abhya and her self defence classes.

She immediately gets out of  bed and runs to washroom taking her clothes. 

Abhya enters inside and doesn't find arvi in room, he was about to leaves when he sees arvi coming out of dressing room, in beautiful pale yellow saree, her hairs were wet, Abhya gets mesmerized seeing her, he moves towards her which was noticed by her, she avoids his gaze and continues her work, she goes to her wardrobe, Abhya reaches her and hold her from back by her abdomen, making her shocked, he makes her turns towards her now holding her by her waist, she for a moment looks in his eyes, but she cannot take his heated gaze for more than a seond, she was looking down at her feet, he puts her locks behind her ears, brushing her cheeks with his thumb. she was uncomfortable but doesn't show up. He nuzzled his nose in her wet hairs.

"what's the need of looking so beautiful every time ?" he asked in a husky voice.

she looks back in his eyes, no one every said her beautiful, she had features just like any other common girl. she was definitely good looking but there was nothing extra ordinary in her facial features. 

He pulls her more close touching their bodies together. She gulps at his action.

"Don't make it difficult for me to control myself Arvi?" he says softly but as if warning. she feared as she gets the meaning behind his words.

He leaves her making her relaxed. She thought to leave immediately but stopped by him.
"Arvi.." hearing him she stops and turns back to him. She wasn't able to look at him, he looked at her again with his neutral face, how can a person change within seconds.
" sign them now." he ordered forwarding some kind of papers to her. she frowns and asked," what kind of papers are these?" 

He smirks " you know, only you have these guts to question me nor even bhoomi does."

she don't feel good hearing Bhoomi's name from his mouth but still she jerks her thought and looks at hi again with a questionable look. He understands and says "these are power of attorney papers, sign then, now right to act in my all legal and financial matter i give to you."