Chapter:12

It was a beautiful day, everyone was up early morning and were enjoying this day to fullest as from tomorrow they need to follow their same boring routine.

In living room,
Everyone was present their, sitting on couch talking.
"Jiju you know, Di is not so silent as she is showing." Nandini says making Arvi frown while Abhya develops interest hearing his wife's name.
"Really?" Explains Abhya.
"Yes, due to her joliv nature she hand many friends in college, and not only girls even boys were her friend"
Hearing word boy, he fists his palm, his facial expressions change which didn't remain unnoticed by two people, Arvi and Bhoomi.
Bhoomi decides to stop nandini," nandini now enough, we should pack our bags as it's just an hour for us to leave." Bhoomi says while all compiles with her and leaves to their respective room even Arvi.
Bhoomi stops Abhya," Abhya please be gentle with her..she was.."
"Bhoomi I know what to do with my wife, stop interfering in our husband-wife matters." Abhya states and leaves. Bhoomi was tensed and gives out a huge sighs praying for Arvi.
Arvi was packing bags in room while Abhya comes their and tightly holds her by her arms
"Ahhh.." she whimpers in pain,"Abhya it's hurting."
Arvi had tears in her eyes but he didn't care.

"Arvi forget all your boys friend you aren't allowed to meet any of the boy. Keep this in mind ok.." He stated angrily and she nods in fear. He leaves her hands asking her to continue her packing.

It was evening when Abhya dropped Nandini to railways Station as she sees to leave for her hostel today while Bhoomi and Saraswati went with her to accompany her till her stop and then Bhoomi decided to take Saraswati in a religious gathering held near Nandini's hostel.

Abhya and Arvi are going back home, both were silent none of them spoke, Abhya was driving while Arvi was sitting on passanger seat. His full concentration was on driving and she was looking outside the window.

Abhya stops his car making her frown. He gets out of car and goes to near by small shop even Arvi steps out of car and smiles feeling the environment, pleasant wind, aroma of wet soil, greenery, silent roads. She stretches her arms to relax when few rowydes surround her. She gulps in fear when they start teasing her, she then sees Abhya standing beside her and feels relaxed, she immediately goes and stands back of him hiding herself holing his one arm, he goes forward to one of thoes goon and hold him by his collar,
"How dare you think of touching her?" He says punching him, before any of the goon try to protest they hear siren of police Van and stops their.
"Mr Abhya don't worry we will handle them you may leave." One of the police officer says getting down of the van.
Abhya nods.

"Arvi, sit in car, now" he says in his cold dangerous Voice making her follow his orders and even he on his seat and drives home. She could feels his anger all the while, she cursed herself for down of the car. All the while  they reached home nither Abhya nor Arvi exchanged any word.

Abhya parks his car and angrily gets out, making her shiver, he goes to her side and opens the door. Holding her by her wrist, he takes her inside the house and leaves her with jerk when they reach living room.

"Why did you get out of car without my permission?" He ask with fire in his eyes. She shivers listening his dangerous voice.

"I asked you something" he repeats in sane voice." Answer me" he yelled.

"I..I aa..a..am s.." she shivered.
"Stop stammering.." He yells again.
"If something would have went worng, of they would have harmed you, if I would have not reached their on time, if police station would have been far than five minutes." He yells again.

"One thing fit in you mind, never do anything without my permission" he said in cold voice while stressing each word of better half sentence.

She nods with teary eyes.

He leaves from their, angrily.

How confusing is this man, what he wants, he first disowned her, then again forcefully married her, he used his own wife for a  night, naming it revenge, but next day he said he didn't marry her for revenge but he married her as he liked her character, he cares for her still hurts her, he wants to give her all happiness she deserves but don't want to give her freedom, thought Arvi. She was one confused by him a lot, he don't like her wearing short dresses or being with boys even just as friend. Why is he so confusing? What does he wants?