Chapter:13

Arvi was sleeping on bed and was sitting next to her looking at her beautiful face heavily drunk.

He extends his hand to touch her face but immediately takes it back not wanting to disturb her sleep.
Abhya's Pov

You know Arvi I love everything about you but seeing you sleep it gives me peace, I'll never let this peaceful sleep go away from your eyes. It's been years I am never able to sleep without the drink or something that helps me forget my past. I want to protect you from world Arvi but i don't know how will I protect you from myself, my inner devil. I never thought to marry you from revenge, your attitude attracted me, I can never change, I am a beast and always be the one and you my beauty, I am afraid to love, I can never love anyone and so does it applies to you, I have rules for me as well as you, I get angry even if one is broken, I'll never let you go through the pain that I and Bhoomi went through. I know whenever you see me with Bhoomi who have many questions in your mind, who is she and what relation I share with her. I promise I'll tell you why she is so important to me, you have all rights to know, but only when right times comes, you are too innocent to know all this, but don't worry I just consider her more like a sister and just a best friend.
I will provide you with everything you need, I'll fulfill my every duty towards you but never expect me to love you, I cannot let Destiny snatch you from me, whenever I love someone Destiny takes them away from me, I'll not let you leave me never ever. And if I let you love me even you need to bare my pain. So never love me Arvi never ever do this mistake.

Abhya's Pov ends.

Abhya and Arvi both were sleeping peacefully, the stars and moon blessing these two souls, the shiny silver lasers of smiling moon passes through the curtains of their room and spread all over making room lively as it never was, stars winked at the haunted mansion which now waited and has a hope to become home.

Cold breeze though to contribute in there union, it roars through the curtains of their room and as the coldness of air wrap them like an ice to a mountain, forcing them to come close to each other to feel the warmth around themselves. Their closeness made moon blush hard and stars smile at it.

The haunted mansion, oops mansion snapped at author"you can even call me soon to be home", author sarcastically and irritated snapped back" it's me who is knowing whether you will become home or not" moon laughed stars shone like diamond showimg that if author gets angry you'll never become home even", all felt blessed witnessing their love story.
It felt like they were discussing, Abhya and Arvi's love making them Arya. They believed that one day they will witness their love making, they will see Abhya sleeping without drinks in his queen's arms.

Abhya moves more close to Arvi wrapping his arms around her while Arvi reciprocates. All stars moon and mansion, sorry sorry soon to be home together said"shhh..." and giving a sweet smile looking towards them moon and stars waved bye to Arya mansion and Arya.

(Sorry if it was boring)

Before Sun could wave hello, alarms starts ringing making Abhya opens his eyes. He looks at time it was just four in morning. He rubs his eyes and turns to switch alarm off. He again turns to his queen and smiles seeing her sleeping nuzzling in him.
"Arvi wake up" he orders in his as usual cold voice.

"Huh..Please let me sleep" Arvi says in her sleep.

"Arvi I said up now" he literally yells making him jump up and open her eyes wide.

"Good." Abhya explains while Arvi makes faces. She remembers before sleeping Abhya called a lady asking her to come early morning and teach her self defence technics. She again half closes her eyes when Abhya holds her making her stand.
"Arvi change and come to your exercise room." He orders while she follows.