Chapter:2

In haunted Mansion of Abhya, haunted? Yes it is, without any doubt of which the disembodied spirits are Abhya's loneliness his pain. This mansion is evidence of his countless sleepless nights, it is the testimony of his pain his anguish, his sufferings even the victim of his anger but yesterday night this mansion saw the tears, not of devil, but tears of queen(queen thought not believed by monster but also cannot be denied) of the dead heart of it's owner. This mansion never witnessed the tears, Abhya was not someone to cry and shed tears, he does to know something which surely was believed by Arvi, tha having soft heart and crying in this cruel world is courage and not a proof of being weak.

Abhya, this names means Fire, while Arvi means water. Author gives out a huge sigh.

Abhya was sitting on dining table, having breakfast, really a second name of devil he had cold expression on his face, this man didn't sleep for a minute last night still looked fresh. But don't he remember that their is a girl who he abandoned last night, wait a minute he disowned her, was she ever his, yes she is born to be his.

He turned when he felt some  footsteps, climbing down the staircase. He turned and for first time he saw her, his wife. His world stopped for a minute, he forget to blink eyes,  the spoon he was eating with dropped in his plate and he definitely forgot to close his mouth. No she was not some epitome of beauty, but if you will see with his eyes she was really a epitome was beauty, the purity of her heart complimented her features, which were just like any other common girl, the innocence in her eyes made her look more, pause he is seeing a girl with some other eyes than lust, wait, wait, wait innocence in her eyes with mixture of pain. He turned not able to bare it, and why, he don't know. She didn't notice him, she went from their without paying attention to his presence, of which she was aware of.

Arvi was wearing a smile long sleeved shirt, precisely Kurta and full length flared skirt with long designer scarf around here neck, her long silky hairs were tied in a braid. She was making her way out of the house.

He completed his breakfast while all lost in Arvi's thoughts. As he completes he stands up frustrated not able to take his mind out of her. He runs his hands through his silky smooth hairs brushing visible vein of his forehead, his signature step.

He leaves from their shrugging his thoughts off his mind. He sits in his car and drives, not to his office. His car stops infront of place, named Vansh orphanage. Devil in orphanage, intriguing, isn't it?

He steps out of car, not before taking off his coat which made him really uncomfortable everytime he wears it and resting it over his seat.
He walks in taking off his shades. He reaches a room in that orphanage and knocks the door. A girl of mid twenties of about same age of Arvi opens the door, yawning.
"Bhoomi you are still sleeping" exclaims Abhya frowning his brows an enter inside pushing her aside.
Which makes the girl open her mouth in 'o' shape.
"How dare you push me?" She says gritting his teeth.
Who is this girl, who has guts to yell at this devil.

"If you are forgetting I am the owner of this orphanage." He stated sitting on a couch over their.
"Fifty percent" she corrected, yes she was fifty percent of owner of his everything, either be it business, any charity or even be it a crime, except his mansion. They lived together since many years, they have seen all highs and lows of life together. Both were support of each other when no was with them and they needed someone beside them the most. They have gone through worst one could. She was the only women after his mother he respected in life. They meet each other on that point of life where both were totally destroyed.
These two people's shared the purest bond one could, every name was small infront of the  relation they shared.

She sits beside him placing her plam over his shoulder and said " you looked different."
He moved his fingers in his hairs rubbing visible nerve of his forehead. In this many year it was not difficult for Bhoomi to understand that he was irritated by something, something's  running in his mind making him frustrated.

"Abhya" she sighs before she continued, nothing remained hidden between them " your wife  right, wait for fifften minutes in garden, downstairs I'll come their getting freshen up." She says to which he nods and leaves.

He was sitting in garden and his gets shocked seeing a girl distributing gifts to kids of the orphanage. He intensely looks at her, he gets mesmerized seeing her laughing and talking to the kids. Her eyes reflected how innocent soul she is, he come out of his thoughts when she feels a hand over his shoulders, he turns
"Devil whom are you looking at" bhoomi says looking in the direction where his gaze was fixed.

"At my wife" he said, he never lied. She now's look curiously their and finds Arvi.
" ohh, so she is the lucky girl." She explained.

"Lucky!" He repeats her raising his eyebrows on her comments it took him a second to register her meaning behind this word. Did she really meant lucky or was taunting him but no she realky meant it.
" Yes lucky, you will lov..." She stops as she knows this devil hates the word love as much as she does. " I mean you will keep her not less than a queen"

He folded his hand across his chest " firstly I don't consider her my wife and secondly if I do she won't be here I won't like my wife roaming like this in this kind of cheap dress." He said in a firm cold tone.

"Please Abhya stop being hypocritic a girl in not someone's property, you cannot keep her locked in your gold cage."

"That's what I am saying how can a girl be happy marrying a monster like me, a womanizer, a drunkard, a criminal..."

"..With a golden heart." She says inturuppting him. He gave out a sarcastic laugh and corrected her" with a dead heart."

She smiled," aren't you changing after you meet this girl" he frowns at her statement, he never changes not for anyone nor his rules does, she sees him frowning and continues" yes didn't you notice.." She pauses.
"What?" He asked
"nothing.." She sighs.
He gave least interested look.
She saw he said which girl will marry him while first he though that the girl he even spared a look will be lucky.
" If someone don't have a heart,  that becomes a match makes then, Destiny  will become your match maker." Bhoomi thinks in mind, she seems to be more intelligent than Abhya.

Arvi after spending some time with the orphanage children, obviously with the permission of the orphanage assistant leaves for her first day of her new job.

Arvi was sitting on bench outside the cabin of some big office.
"Ms Arvi Saraswarti" announces a girl dressed in a professional clothes their. Arvi becomes alert and says "yes it's me"
The girl nods at her with smiles asking Arvi to follow her.

Arvi was standing infront of the owner's cabin, she enters giving a huge sigh to decrease her nervousness.
She knocks the door only to get a reply come in, in a stern voice.