Chapter 1 - Raventana High

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a highschool teenager but also a vampire? Trust me its terrible. My name is Marc. I'm a tall light skinned boy with light brown eyes and high brown hair. Im a teenage vampire living in this world and attending this school which is full of humans or so I thought atleast. My best friends Dave and Brandon are one of the only few people stopping me from going crazy and killing everyone in this school. Even though they dont know my secret. Dave is one of the cool kids. He is a tall brown skinned boy with dark brown eyes and high black hair. Brandon on the other hand is more of the opposite of Dave. Brandon doesnt want to be cool he says thats a waste of time. He much rathers to be the one that stands out among the rest. Brandon is a tall brown skinned boy. With black eyes and black hair. Brandon also has an obsession over mithycal creatures which is why im kinda surprised he hasnt found out my secret yet. I always keep my eye on him.

Brandon's girlfriend Nia is also realy close to us. Nia is a tall brown skinned girl with brown eyes and long black hair reaching the middle of her back. She also found the intrest in mythical creatures when she started dating Brandon. Then there is Maddie who is Dave's crush and she has no idea. Maddie is the most popular girl in the school and is known by literally everyone in the entire school. She is a tall light skinned girl with light blue eyes and long brunette hair reaching the end of her back. Then there is Kendall who is Maddie's best friend and my crush. Maddie and Kendall basically consider themselves twins since they're so close and look so much alike. Kendall is a tall light skinned girl with dark green eyes and long brunette hair reaching the end of her back. The only difference between Maddie and Kendall is the colour of thier eyes.

Kendall now is in a complicated situation. She's dating the leader of the Vampire Crew, Brad. I didnt even know Brad was a Vampire until he attacked me one night, along with his crew, while I was walking home. I fought them off and it was like 6 versus 1. Luckily I was able to get free and survive. I always warn Kendall about him but she just thinks i'm crazy. They're just too in love. Im keeping an eye on them too though. If anything happens to Kendall i'll stab Brad with a stake right through his bloody heart. I also have a little sister named Emily who kinda looks like me except she has silver eyes and long brunette hair reaching the middle of her back. Maddie also has an actual twin sister named Mackenzie.

Now time for the tragic backstory on how I became a Vampire. Long ago my father was a vampire (one of the most powerful in his time). He resisted the urge to bite my mom, my sister and I but then one night the vampire inside him just got the best of him and he bit us all. The next day while my father and mother were sleeping together she stabbed a stake repeatedly right through my dad's heart killing him brutally. A few years later my mom was killed in a vampire vs werewolf war so my sister and I now live with our grandmother. Yeah so im actually 116 years old and 16 in human years.

Yup so thats basically my life it was hard but it became easier and easier as time went along. All I had to do was wear long sleeve hoodies, jeans or pants and shoes. I didnt hang out with or were around the Vampire gang at any point. They threatened me a few times but it didnt work. I just look out for Kendall. I spent most of my time indoors with Brandon and Dave. I also avoided garlic, holy water and abything sharp and pointy that could possible impale me. I also avoided human blood and just stuck to animal blood. My life was just, just fine, for the most part.