Chapter 8 - Training

Marc's P.O.V.

I crashed into my bed as I arrived home. My face smashed against the pillow as I began to fall asleep. My road to slumber was disturbed by a knock at my bedroom window. Reluctantly, I forced my way out of my bed and with eyes half I walked over to my window. My eyes widened as I saw Aldon standing on a tree branch right outside my window knocking repeatedly. I forcefully opened my window then yelled,

"What are you doing here! Do you see that time!"

"And that's exactly why you should be quiet." Aldon replied then invited himself inside again, "Mind if I crash here tonight?" Aldon asked while making himself comfortable on my bean bag.

I facepalmed myself before saying,

"You absolutely cannot."

"Come on quit being a bub." Aldon said while closing his eyes.

I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to my face causing his eyes to widen in fear.

"Don't ever call me that again." I replied while throwing him back down on my bean bag.

"Fine i'll go I just needed to tell you that Dave was going to meet with you Maddie and Kendall so you could train them later." Aldon explained while my back was turned to him.

"He wanted to what?" I asked.

Only the sound of the wind blowing through my window could be heard. I turned around only to see Aldon gone. I sighed before falling back down on my bed. Before you knew it I was fast asleep. I had a dream. Brad was there and so was Kendall. I was tied to a chair. Micheal walked up then Kendall began to scream the word no over and over again. Until they started raping her.

"Marc! Marc! Marc!" Kendall yelled repeatedly in pain as I struggled to get free.

"Marc! Marc! Get Up!"

I swang up on my bed gasping for air. Sweat dripped from the pores of my face. As my eyes adjusted to the environment, there was Kendall standing beside my bed as the sun peeked through my blinds.

"What's wrong?" She asked taking a seat beside me on my bed.

"Nothing......it was just.......a bad dream." I hesitated as I looked away from her.

"Dave sent me up here said I should let you talk to me about being a vampire." Kendall said but I could comprehend nothing.

The memories of the dream flashed through my mind in quickfire succession as I thought of what the dream meant.

"Marc!" Kendall yelled bringing me back to reality.

"Right." I said as I shook my head and got of my bed.

I got of my bed and pulled out my white board. Faster than you could blink the words "Everything you need to know about Vampires" were on the board.

"First of all the benefits of being a vampire. Super strength, speed, agility, stamina and senses. Vampires have all home these as well as regeneration. We also have immortality but we can still die. Ill soon get to that. Invulnerability but we can still be harmed ill soon get to that as well and lastly we have amazing stealth." I began explaining but then soon after realized Kendall was texting, "Who are you texting?" I questioned.

"Nobody." Kendall replied without hesitation.

I gave Kendall a stare of curiousity before I dashed over to Kendall and tried to snatch her phone. However, Kendall extended her foot as I came into her range kicking me right in the stomach.

"You're learning." I said in pain while falling to the ground on my knees.

"Yup." Kendall replied still looking straight at her phone.