Chapter 12 - Back To The Dead

Kendall's P.O.V.

As I heard the front door shut, I put my knees in my chest while sitting down on the bed.

"What am I doing here. I should be helping them," I began saying to myself.

"You're right." Aldon appeared in the room and said.

He then took a seat on the bed.

"How long were you there?" I asked.

"A long enough time." Aldon smirked.

Suddenly, a purple blast came soaring towards us. We both spotted it quickly and jumped of the bed that obliterated to pieces. A female figure stood in the shadows only making her silhouette and purple aura around her hands visible.

"This must be the figure Marc was talking about." I said preparing for battle.

"Well it's time to end this. Get to the rest i'll hold her of." Aldon said clenching his fists and making his fangs visible.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

A pulse of purple energy emerged from her body coming fast in our direction.

"Yes GO!" Aldon yelled then dodged her attack.

I flew into the air to dodge it as well then flew down to Brandon's front door.

"This whole vampire-witch hybrid is not going to stop me from helping my friends," I said as I landed on the ground outside, "But I will need something." I ended then dashed to my house.

I entered my room through the window to avoid any confrontation with my family. Then I went into my mother's room.

"Where is it?" I asked as my eyes surveyed the room looking for the book of spells.

I went to the ground remembering I pushed it under the bed but to my surprise, it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" My mother's voice went through the silent room.

As I turned my head to look at her, there was the book in her hand.

"Mom I need that book my friends are in trouble." I said while I sprung to my feet.

"Kendall, you're not even half ready for these spells. These require a lot of concentration and practice and focus so you will need some more time. For now take this." My mother explain then created another book in her hand. "These spells should be easier to cast." My mother said as she handed me another book of spells.

I observed the book in my hands and was about to say something but my mother interrupted.

"Now go! She's coming!" She yelled.

"Who's coming?" I asked her looking up to her worried face.

"GO!" My mother yelled.

Without hesistation I dashed out of the house and headed to school.

Marc's P.O.V.

It didnt take long for us to arrive at school.

"Why didn't Kendall want to come again?" Nia asked.

"She's coming." Maddie replied instantly.

"Shhhh!" Brandon shushed, "We're going in now." He ended then jumped the school gate.

Maddie, Nia and Dave did the same while I just flew over it.

"Where's the fun in that?" Dave asked looking up at me in the air.

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Get down dumbass you'll blow our cover!" Brandon cursed.

I immidiately landed back on the ground.