Chapter 19 - Kendall Vs Maria

Kendall's P.O.V.

"Floor 5 room 505." I said to myself as I came out of the elevator.

As I came to my room door, I placed the key in and opened the door. There was a decent sized room with a living room connected to a small kitchen with walls painted in white. The living room had three couches and tv mounted on the wall and a pair of windows under the tv.

"Woah. Real home living." I said in amazement as I made my way to the bedroom.

The bedroom walls were also painted in white. Two beds were in there and two dressers. One against the wall and one against the wall under the window.

"I call that one." I said and pointed to the bed under the window.

I walked over to the bed and placed some of my bags on the bed and some on the floor.

"This is gonna be great." I said to myself.

I began hearing the door knob shaking as a key entered it. I came out the room and stood at the door waiting to see who my roomate was. The door opened and in came Maddie.

"Maddie! You're my roomate?" I asked in and audibly excited tone of voice.

"Yes!" Maddie yelled then ran over to me and we hugged.

"It's gonna be a good year." Maddie said as we stopped hugging.

Maddie walked into the bedroom and noticed my bags already on one of the beds.

"I called that one." I smirked.

"Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have followed Dave to his room first." Maddie said.

Maddie placed her bags on her bed then turned back facing me.

"Umm Kendall." Maddie said then pointed to something behind me.

I turned around only to see a griffin flapping his wings to stay in the air outside our window.

"There's more of them?" I said as I jumped of my bed and faced it.

I opened the window then yelled out a spell.

"Fulgur!"

"No wait i'm the Principal's......" The griffin began saying.

He was interrupted by the spell I casted that summoned a powerful lightning bolt from the sky that came down and shocked the griffin causing him to fly from the sky and down to the ground.

"The principal's what?" Maddie asked.

I turned to Maddie and looked at her in shock as I had realized what I had just done. I looked out my window at the griffin down on the ground then made red aura circle my hands then circle around the griffin as I made him levitate back up to our room. Then I placed him on my bed.

"Principal's son." The griffin ended in pain.

As the red aura vanished from my hands, Maddie and I gasped then covered out mouths with our hands.

"I am so sorry." I moved my hands and appologized.

"It's ok. Not the introduction I usually get from girls but it's ok." He ended then turned back to his human form.

"Anthon!" I yelled in shock.

"Kendall!" He yelled back.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled.

"You two know each other?" Maddie asked.

Anthon was a tall, pale skin boy with blonde hair and grey eyes and he was my X. Well one of them.