Chapter 17 - Hybrid Blood Part 2

Kendall's P.O.V.

Aldon used his bloodbending ability to carry Dave, Brandon and Maddie off the island as we walked to our final destination. The land of immortal souls. Chase held Nia in his hands as she was still out cold.

"Ok lay them there." Chase instructed as we came of the island.

Aldon placed Dave, Maddie and Brandon exactly where Chase told him and not long after, they turned back to their normal form.

"Ugh what happened?" Brandon asked as they sat up and rubbed their heads.

"No time to explain we need to get to the land of immortal souls." Chase said the began walking with Nia.

Aldon and I helped the three of them off the ground then I said,

"Four moons, you guys went wolf, tried to kill us all and yeah that's basically it."

"Hurry!" Chase yelled and paused for a second and looked at us waiting for us to start walking.

We looked at him then began walking and he then continued.

5 Minutes Later

We were walking through an abondoned forrest for so long I had to assume that we were lost.

"How much further?" Dave asked.

"We're almost there." Chase replied.

Nia began to wake up and wrapped her hands around Chase's neck and rested her head on his chest.

"Damn Brandon when did you get so thick." Nia said as she began feeling Chase's muscles and Chase stopped walking.

As her eyes adjusted to the environment, she jumped out of Chase's hands as she realized who it was.

"Sorry." She apologized as she stood behind Brandon.

Chase smirked then continued walking.

"You know i'm pretty thick too." Brandon said.

"I know babe but Chase is thicker." Nia replied then gave Brandon a kiss on the cheek.

Brandon folded his arms in anger.

"Now can someone tell me what the heck is going on and where the heck we are?" Nia asked.

"You got bit by the vampire king so you're probably going to join....." Aldon began saying.

"We're here." Chase announced interrupting Aldon.

Souls of all kinds were roaming the streets and as we took a few more steps forward onto the island then the ground began to shake.

"Be prepared for anything." Chase instructed as he prepared for a fight.

The 12 foot tall Hybrid sprung up from the ground and levitated in the air.

"Dick!" Chase yelled.

"Chase?" The Hybrid questioned, "Back for more I see." He continued.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"I used to come here often to train with the Hybrid." Chase replied as he went closer to the hybrid.

"That's why he knows the route like the back of his hand." Dave said.

"Yes i'm back but I actually did your stupid challenges this time." Chase said as he threw the tooth and claw out at the Hybrid.

"Very good," The hybrid commended as he inspected the tooth and claw, "However....." The hybrid began saying.