Chapter 3: The Houses in Hogwarts

Elsa happily hopped off the train, much more relaxed than she had been when she got on. She had learned a lot more about the wizarding world from Fa Mulan, the girl they met at the train station.

"Elsa!?" I whipped my head around to see a familiar face running towards me.

"Rapunzel! Its been ages! We need to get together more often. Wait till Anna hears your here!"

"Rapunzel!?" a yell came from a few yards back.

"Never mind. She knows." Elsa said in a fake creepy voice. Both the girls giggled as Merida and Anna came running over.

"Rapunzel! I can't believe you got in! This is awesome!" Anna cheered.

Merida stared at them questioningly, "How do you know each other?"

"Duh we're cousins!" Anna replied!

Suddenly Elsa felt a bump on her shoulder. She turned back to see a tallish boy with silver- almost white- hair turn and look at her.

He smirked and said, "Excuse me, cutie." He stepped back and disappeared into the crowd.

Elsa turned a bright shade of red. That boy was cute, she thought to herself.

"Ooh, Elsa's got a crush." Merida teased. Elsa slapped her arm.

"All first years, follow us!" a voice exclaimed.

The girls turned to see a group of about seven men standing at the front of the crowd. They turned and made their way towards what looked like a dock.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Elsa sighed with relief that they had finally made it to the top of the stairs.  She stopped when she saw a young woman with white hair and a blue tattoo on her cheek standing on the landing.

"Welcome! I am Professor Kidagakash Nedakh. You may call me Professor N if you'd like. I am your Divinitation teacher. I am also the head of Gryfindor House. The Gryfindor house is one of the four houses here.  There is Gryfindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Once you walk through these doors into the Great Hall, you will be sorted into one of these houses. I will go check if they are ready."

We began to talk amongst ourselves while she was gone.

"What do you think of her?"

"What's Divinitation?"

"How do we get sorted?"

"How do you pronounce her last name?"

She suddenly reappeared in front of us with a smile on her face.

"They're ready for you"