Chapter 7: Apologies in the Hospital Wing

Elsa's POV

I heard what sounded like a minor explosion and turned around to see Anna running around with her hair on fire. I have to do something! I made sure no one was looking and sent a blast of cold on her hair. It put the fire out. Then Anna dropped like a stone. I ran over to her.

"Anna!" I cried. Tears began falling down my face. The floor around me began to freeze. It spread around the room quickly. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Jack with a tissue.

"We need to let them take Anna to the Hospital Wing. Just let go." he said with concern. He offered his hand. I laid Anna's head on the ground gently and took his hand. Mr. Kronk picked up Anna and rushed through the halls with Jack and me following. Jack had put his arm around me and kept repeating, "It's not your fault."

When we finally made it to the Hospital wing Madam Merryweather took Anna.

"She's ice cold!" Madam Merryweather said in surprise.

I turned and buried my face in Jack's shoulder. I had heard those words before. I hated that memory. Anna barely survived that time. I was terrified what would happen.

"Kronk, go get the headmaster." Madam Merryweather said in a rushed voice.

He quickly took off and I began to cry. Jack smoothed my hair and said, "It's alright. She'll be fine."

I slowly released myself from Jack and slid into the chair next to Anna's bed. I grabbed her hand and began bawling again.

"Anna this is all my fault! I thought I could help! I always ruin everything! I should have never come here! I can't believe I did it again!" I cried. I held her hand to my cheek. "Please, Anna, stay with me."

"What is going on?" A Russian accented voice asked.

I turned to see Professor North standing behind me. "I just... how long have you been there?"

"Long enough. This has happened before, I presume?" he said.

"Look, I love to answer, but help my sister please. Then I'll leave the school." I said with a grim face.

"What?!" Jack yelled.

I looked at him with sad eyes. "This is what I meant by protect my sister from me, Jack."

His face went paler than it already was.

"I see. So, you have hurt your sister with magic before." the headmaster said.

"Yes, it was an accident. I'm not like other people, headmaster. I can just summon ice magic without a spell or wand." I showed him a snowflake. "When I was little I would make it snow inside for Anna. We were playing and I slipped on ice and hit her with my magic. My parents and I took her to rock trolls and they healed her. But they took all memories that she had of my magic, and got rid of them. I secluded myself from her and everyone else. It didn't help. She only recently found out I had magic." I told them with remorse.

The headmaster smiled. He waved his hand over Anna. She instantly began breathing easier. I sighed with relief.

"Thank you! You have no idea how much this means to me!" I said excitedly. 

"She will still need some time to regain her strength. It might me a couple days before she wakes up. But she will be fine." Professor North said calmly.

He then turned and walked away. I turned to Jack and squealed and hugged him.

"Anna is going to be alright!" I squealed. I then realized I was hugging him. I let him go.

"Um, sorry." I said straightening my uniform and hair.

"It's fine," he said turning red.

We awkwardly walked back to our class.

Authors Note
Hey hoped you like the chapter. (Especially you Jelsa fans, you know who you are) Don't forget to comment. I like reading them. Well have a nice day

ight\whatever time it is!

BTW! Check out my other story. Its called Guardian Angel. You will like it!