Sneak Peak at Super Six: Coming Home

Hey guys I thought about it, and I will write a second book and here is the sneak peek of the first chapter!!! hope you like it!!!!

Anna's POV

I walked through the castle looking for something to do. I had just gotten back from Hogwarts and I was bored out of my mind. I was just considering writing a letter to Kristoff when I saw something run by my window. It was a blur of brown and blue with a hint of snow white.

"Jack!?" I instantly threw open the window. "Jack!"

He stopped mid air and flew back to me.

"Jack you can't just fly around the castle in broad daylight! Some people don't know about magic! We would like to keep it that way." I yelled. "Now come inside."

Jack flew in the window. "I'm sorry Anna. Its just, I haven't seen her since that day. I just needed to see her."

"Then why don't you go in and see her?" I suggested with a smile.

I walked down the hall to her room. I knocked.

"Go away Anna!" she said sadly through the door.

"Elsa you have a visitor!" I said smiling.

She slowly opened the door. I could see the happiness rush into Jack's eyes.

"Elsa!" he said and went in for a hug. She the backed away like a scared animal.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Elsa, its me. Jack! We went to... I forgot. They made you forget all of it." he said with the spark leaving his eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Can I tell you the story?" he asked. She stepped aside so he could come in her room. I, on the other hand, slowly slipped around the corner.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Jack's POV

She ushered me into her room. I sat down at the chair she had next to her desk while she sat on her bed.

I then told her all about our time at Hogwarts together. I told her about the bumping into her at the train station, meeting her in the dormitory, her being possessed by Pitch, and how we defeated him.

She smiled. "I-I think, I think I remember." She looked up at me again. This time she jumped up and hugged me. "I remember you Jack!" she said smiling ear to ear.

There was a sudden knock at the door. We both looked at each other and let go. I'm pretty sure I was blushing just as much as she was.

"Princess Elsa? There was a letter delivered for you." a voice on the other side of the door. She slipped by and got the letter.

"I feel like I should know this crest." she said staring at the red wax seal.

"That's the Hogwarts seal. It means you have a letter from the school." I explained.

She slowly opened the letter.

Dear Princess Elsa of Arendelle,

We are pleased to say that you will be attending Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry for your second year. Please have all of your supplies by the end of the summer. We await your quick response. The semester begins September 3.

Signed,

Professor Kidagakash Nedakh

"Do you know what this!?" I said getting excited.

"I'm going back to Hogwarts!" she said excitedly.

We hugged once more. Maybe this year will be normal. Or at least as normal as a wizarding school can get.