Chapter 15: Lost in my Mind

Pitch's POV

I slipped back into control of Elsa. I knew that this time nothing would shut me out. I looked down at Elsa's arms. Instead of the pale skin she had, it was a light gray. I walked over to the mirror that Elsa hadn't broken. Her hair had turned black as fear. Her eyes now shown gold.

"I always hated these school uniforms." I told myself.

I then using magic, made a dress. It was like my robe, but dress form. It suited my new body nicely. I turned back to where Jack had stood. He was lying on the ground unconscious. North was standing there as pale as Elsa had been. Anna was still plastered against the wall, ready to cry at any given moment. To top it all off, Hans stood in the doorway with a triumphant grin. Then, it faltered. I could smell it. He was scared.

This puny second year was scared he had made the wrong decision. He was scared he had chosen the loosing side.

"What are you scared of, Hans?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"N-nothing."

"You lie. I can smell your fear from over here."

"He's obviously scared of you!" Anna yelled. "I mean, who wouldn't be? You just took over my sister's body, for crying out loud!"

"Shut up!" I hissed. I then shot a blast of magic at her. It hit her in the head. The same spot Elsa hit Anna with ice. I smiled.

"Pitch! Your fight is with me! Stop harming innocent children!" North yelled, wand drawn.

"North! You think you can over power me! Ha! I don't think so. I'm much more powerful this time." I shot him to with my magic and watched him drop like a stone.

I then heard a small gasp. I turned to see a girl known as Esmeralda turn and run.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Elsa's POV

I got a powerful push back into my mind. It seemed like a vast, inky blackness. I wandered around it hoping to see some light. Suddenly, I heard screaming. Not just any screaming, but my sister's. I ran towards it.

"Anna! Don't worr..."

I heard her voice, but it was giggling. "Ha Ha! Tickle bumps!"

I turned to see something almost like a movie screen. It showed me and Anna in the ballroom playing. I was using my magic. It got to the part where I hit Anna with my magic. I turned my eyes away. I could hear myself yell for my parents, and them yelling at me. It continued. It went through my entire life, until it got to right now. Then the images turned black and white. I could see what Pitch was doing. He fired a blast at Anna. I screamed, but I heard nothing. I then realized I was fading. If I remained out of control long enough, I would fade away as a distant memory.

I wasn't going to let that happen.

I fired my ice magic in all directions. It traveled always before it finally hit a wall. Ice ran up all the walls. I stomped my foot on the ground. Ice spread rapidly across the floor.

I wasn't just going to be forgotten.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Pitch's POV

I was pursuing the girl who had seen me. She was quite agile in dodging my attacks. I then suddenly got an icy pain in my head. I grabbed my head with both hands. Elsa. Trying to free herself. I continued pursuing the girl even with my pain.

She wasn't going to get away so easily.

I heard the girl run around a corner. I used my powers to become a shadow on the wall. I followed her without her knowing. She came to Kidagakash.

"Please! You have to help me! Elsa has turned evil! She put Anna, Jack, and the headmaster in some sort of coma! She also turned all gray!" Esmeralda pleaded.

"Come, you will gather the kids and hide them in the headmasters office. The password is Fruit Cake. I will assemble the teachers." Kida ordered.

They both took off in different directions. I decided to to follow Kida. Try to eliminate the teachers first. I smiled as I stepped out of the shadows. I then summoned up my nightmare steeds. They were horse like creatures that are made up of nightmares themselves.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat. This was going to be so fun.