Chapter 17: The Lighting of the Candle

Elsa's POV

As I grasped the professor's hand, I felt the golden sand run over my skin. It wasn't like the black sand which forced its way in. It gave me a warm rush. It was like putting on a warm coat on a chilly day.

Pitch may think cold and dark go together, but now he will think twice.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Jack's POV

I watched as Dark Elsa slowly got up.

"You think you can just shot me with ice and be done? What goes better together than cold and dark? With every strike of ice, I get a little more resistant. What was it that Elsa once said? Oh yes, 'the cold never bothered me anyway.'" Dark Elsa taunted.

"Then how about we add a little fire?" Merida said stepping up next to me. She pulled out her wand and shot a little fire out the end.

"Pitch, you don't stand a chance against all of us." Hiccup said. "We'll all fight you. I know I will."

"I will." Kristoff said.

"I will." Merida said confidently.

"I'll try." Rapunzel said sheepishly.

"All of you? You are just children. Elsa was a child, look how easily I took over her." Dark Elsa laughed.

"But she fought till she couldn't even face us." Anna said protectively.

Dark Elsa laughed once more. She began to say something. She then stopped. She grasped the sides of her head in pain. She began to scream in pain.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Elsa's POV

I blasted the edges of Pitch's mind with my new powers. Light golden sand and snow blasted through my fingers. I could her the walls cracking under the pressure.

"Just... a little... more..." I said to myself.

The inky black walls shattered. I felt a force bring me forward.

I slowly blinked. I stared at the scene in front of me. Jack, Anna, Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, and Kristoff had their wands pointed at me. I tried to say something when light burst from me.

The golden sand washed over me again. The sand washed away all of the dark. My skin went from ashen to a healthy complexion. My hair was rinsed of the dark color and was replaced by my normal bleach blonde hair. Finally the dress I wore shown gold. It held intricate designs of snowflakes that all shown gold. The light faded leaving everyone in the room in awe.

I turned to the corner and saw Pitch trying to slink away. My friends also turned their attention to my former host. They all pointed their wands and muttered different spells. I then used my magic a diminished all of the remaining bits and shadows of him. I turned back to my friends and smiled.

I let the golden sand wash over me again. Instead of giving me the warm feeling, it left me-for the first time in my life-feeling cold.

I looked back at my friends. I smiled. Then my smile slid as the world turned dark.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Jack's POV

Elsa suddenly fell and I rushed and caught her. Professor Sandman appeared next to me. Little figures danced over his head.

"She needs rest." Kristoff translated. Jack then carried her to the medical wing while everyone else rushed around waking teachers and kids from nightmare trances.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I sat next to Elsa's bed watching her rest. She looked so peaceful. I didn't want her to wake up and have to deal with school.

"She has experienced a lot." a voice said.

I turned to see Professor North walking towards me.

"This has been very hard on her. She is not ready for this. She should be living in the mortal world." he said solemnly. "I know how you feel about her Jack. Even so, she has been through to much. She has been possessed, forced to turn against her friends, and even hurt her own sister."

"I can't just walk out of her life. I-I feel like I need her." I said shakely.

"I know. But some things, you have to live without." he said sadly. He walked over to her bed. He pulled out his wand and muttered a single word that would tear me apart. "Obliviate."

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

School was out for summer now. I had managed to finish school without her. I still thought of her everyday. I bolted out of the school. I grabbed my staff and took off.

I raced through the warm summer air.

I have to see her

I suddenly saw the snow covered mountains and fjords she had talked about. I flew towards the castle that sat snuggly in the middle of it. I flew around all the windows until I found the right one.

There she sat hastily shoving her hands in gloves.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let it show." she said quietly as a tear ran down her cheek.

I only wish I could comfort her.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Authors note

Hey guys!!!! OMG I have been waiting to say this. The views!!! ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!  (You have no idea how long I've been waiting to say that. Also I'm sorry guys. This is the end. No more updates. And don't hate on the ending!!! If you don't hate, I might make a second book. Also check out all my other stories and all of the authors I have mentioned. Special thanks to My friend Brittany. Are you happy you got to read this? so I hope you guys liked this, peace out.

Signing out,

Forever Faith