Chapter 13 • Anti

Dark's POV

I walked out into the quiet field of gravestones, looking for Anti's. I never thought I'd ever be doing something like this, it's a little sad that I've ended up doing it.

I saw a bench, and then saw a grave with fresh flowers placed on it. "Must be Anti's." I said to myself. I walked over and sat down on the bench right in front of it. I looked around and saw that no one else was at the cemetery. Oh, and it was still raining.

"Uh, hey." I said. "U-Uh, I... Really don't know what to say... Well... I miss you so damn much, and... I don't know if you know or not, but... I was so close to hurting myself, but I'm keeping my word. I promised I wouldn't and I didn't." The heaps of tears started running down my cheeks. "And I wish I could've done something because you didn't deserve that and we both know I could've fought those police officers off and we would've been fine!" I even began yelling a bit. "Anti... The story... why couldn't you just tell me? I've been unsure about where I come from for my entire life and what, the deal was I couldn't know until you were gone?! ... We could've sorted things out, I could've known about who I was before, and your faith in me... Anti I just want you here in my arms cause I feel so terribly guilty for-"

I saw a light above the gravestone. "H-Hello?" I said, standing up. The light formed into the shape of a man, as it became too bright to look at. I covered my eyes and looked to the side.

Once the bright light was gone, I turned my head back and saw a man standing behind the grave, facing me. He was looking down. "Sir, are you alright?" I couldn't really see because the light was blinding plus it was dark and rainy.

"Are you?" Anti's voice spoke back. "A-ANTI!?" I gasped. The man was... Anti!!! He had angel wings, and was a bit see-through. "Hey, Dark. I heard everything you just said." He walked up to me, holding his arms out.

I jumped in them, hugging him. "A-Anti! H-How are you even here?!" I asked. "I don't know. I heard your speech at the funeral and everything you just said. But remember. I can't be here for long." I nodded.

I slightly pulled out of the hug, holding Anti. We were face to face with each other. "A-Anti... I wish you were alive... I want you to stay..." I said, starting to cry again.

Anti wiped the single tear going down my cheek with his thumb. "Don't cry." He said. I chuckled a bit and kissed his forehead. "I'll miss you." "I'll be there, even when you forget me. I have to go now." He started fading away.

"Wait, what?!? When I forget you?!? Anti, no!!" I said, kissing him quickly. He smiled and within the blink of an eye, he was gone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HEY GUYSSSS thanks for the support :)

- Kayla