Chapter 16 • Comfort

"CR-CRAZE, NO..." Mark mumbled, falling to his knees. "We're terribly sorry, Mr. Fischbach." The woman said, bending down and rubbing Mark's back.

She took Mark outside and talked with him and Dark. "So, Mr. GamePlays has passed, and Mr. McLoughlin has some mental problems. Do either of you have an idea as to who did this?"

"I know." Said Dark. "It was Felix." "Felix who?" The woman said, writing down the name on a notebook. "Felix Kjellberg. He's a semi-demon, most of him is fairy." "And how would you know it was him?"

"He's embarrassed that Anti defeated him in a fight, he went and fought me just to erase my memory. He did, but I ended up getting it back, so he's mad." The woman jotted down more notes as she nodded.

"Alright. We're going to suggest Mr. Fischbach come in and try to help Jack calm down a little. Then Jack could maybe tell us what the suspect... or, Mr. Kjellberg, did to the two of them. Mr. Iplier, we don't know what you can do, we suggest you stay out here. Talk to the police and major detectives about your suspicions." The two nodded.

Mark's POV

I was taken back down to the basement to aid Jack. I slowly approached him, hearing him muttering some inaudible words. He looked up at me with his now-grayish eyes. They gained a little color at the sight of me.

"H-Hi, Jack..." I said quietly, trying not to disturb him. I was still walking very carefully towards him. The look in his eyes was kind of telling me something. They sort of said, 'Mark, they killed him.'

I reached my hands out slowly, as I bent down. "C-Come here..." I said. He looked at me, his mouth open a slight bit, as he turned his whole body towards me. The paramedics had placed a grey blanket over him to keep him a little comfortable.

I waddled very slowly and very quietly towards him, as he finally lifted one of his hands to meet with mine. I wrapped my hands around his. I pulled a little, causing him to slightly jump in fear.

"Shh, don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. The mean man isn't here anymore, you're safe." I whispered to him. He let me pull him a little more, as I stood up. He stood up with me.

The moment his eyes went back on me while standing up, he jumped into a tight hug. I held him close, stroking his hair. 'Hmm...' I thought. 'Maybe if I sing that song, Saturn, he'll be even more calm. He loves that song.'

I started humming the instrumental beginning of the song, rocking back and forth gently. He relaxed a little, still holding tight and burying his face into my chest.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Whoop I updated twice in the course of half an hour!! XD

- Kayla