Chapter 15 • Be Afraid

Dark's POV

I called Mark and told him I was coming to his house so that we could both go to the police and give the information that I had.

Once I got there, I could tell Mark was completely exhausted from searching. He loves Jack just as much as I love Anti. And Craze was our best friend, he was always there for us. I could see the stress and sadness in his eyes. He was definitely scared.

"Okay, what Info have you gotten?" He asked. "Well, when I 'saw Anti' he said they were in a basement of 7th Street." "Well, perfect! 7th Street only has four houses!" "I know! That's probably where the suspect took them because that place was so unpopular."

My emotions were all over the place. On the outside, I was determined and strong. On the inside, I was broken and afraid. I was crying internally. I couldn't believe that I'd been such a jerk to them right before I lost them.

Anyways, we got in my car and headed out. Mark explained all the info we had to the officers, when one of them suddenly asked, "Yes. And, can you tell us how you got this information?" We both stood there silently.

"We, uh, found a note! Yeah, but it disappeared before we could see it again..." "Interesting, thank you. We'll begin the search." "Thank you so much."
Mark said.

We walked out. "Let's hope they find something soon enough." Mark said. "Yeah." I replied.

LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FACT THAT MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS :D

Mark's POV

I was lying on the couch, watching tv. I switched it to the news and listened to the reporters talking about the missing men. I looked out my window, whispering, "Soon, Jack. Soon."

It was still raining. We had a few normal days, but the rain begun again. This was getting out of hand, this rain. I watched each individual drop drip into a smooth line of water on the glass.

A few hours later, I fell asleep on the couch. I was quickly woken up to the sound of the phone ringing right next to me. I picked it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?" "Hello, Mark Fischbach? The two missing men has been found. Come to -insert address on 7th Street-"

My eyes widened and I jumped up. "O-Okay!!! I'll be there in a minute, I just need to get someone!" "Mr. Iplier? He's already here. No need. Come quick."

I muttered an okay, slipped on my shoes, and ran out the door. I drove faster than I ever have before. Once I got there, there was a big line of police cars along with one little car (Dark's). I got out and ran to the scene.

I saw Dark standing there with his hands to his face. "Dark!! I'm here, what happened?? Are they okay??" "You're lucky, you didn't lose your lover like me." He said, crying. "Mr. Fischbach? Come here. We have something to show you. Mr. Iplier has already seen it. Follow me."

I walked behind the woman into the house, stepping down some stairs. I immediately saw Jack kneeling on the ground, panting. He was covered in blood and sweat, and was sobbing.

"We're afraid the suspect did some nasty things to your friend, Mr. GamePlays. Jack had to watch, which has caused some mental damage. Come."

I wanted to sprint over and take Jack into my arms, but I had to follow the woman. She took me into a back room in the basement, where I saw something I will never EVER forget.

There was a white blanket over Craze's limp body, signifying that he was dead. He laid on his stomach in the middle of the floor, his head and hands sticking out from the blanket. A message was written in blood on the wall.

'Be afraid, Dark.' It said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry that was a little gruesome

- Kayla