Chapter 19 • Sad Discovery

Dark's POV

I was running back to my house, I was so done. All this shit news and sadness, I just wanted something good to happen. Then I realized something. I should probably go to the graveyard.

I started heading in that direction, knowing what I was going to ask Anti. Once I got there, I sat down. "Why'd you do it?" I asked.

Nothing. "Anti? Are you there?" I asked. Again, nothing. "I'm right here." I heard behind me. I quickly turned my head, seeing Anti standing there. But this was different, he wasn't glowing and ghost-like. He was... physically there.

"Hey, Dark. I'm back." I jumped up and hugged him tighter than I ever have and ever will. "YOU'RE ALIVE?!" "I mean... yeah. I am." He smiled.

"Oh my god, I love you!" I sprung up and kissed him. "Wait, but how are you back?" Anti froze. "Anti?" He looked up at me and shook his head, turning around and walking away. "ANTI, WH-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! ANTI!!!" I reached out and fell forward as everything faded out.

I jolted up and sprung awake. Ethan was sitting by my bed with a bowl of soup and a spoon. "Oh! You're awake!" "Wh-What the hell happened??" "As soon as the doctor and I gave you the news, you ran out the door. You ran home and got really drunk, and you blacked out for a while. How are you feeling?"

I sighed and leaned my head back. Of course only the good things were dreams. Because why the heck not. "I feel like everyone I loved died... OH WAIT! That IS what happened." I said. "You don't need to be sassy about it. I know you feel broken, I'm going through the grieving process right now." "Why? What happened." "Didn't you know?" "Know what?" "I lost Tyler to a car accident about a year ago. I still can't find happiness without him." "I'm sorry."

LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALL THE BROKEN SHIPS IN THIS STORY ALSO APHMAU FANS WHO SHIP ZANE CHAN... THEY KISSED SO BOOM YASSSS

lol sorry if I'm confusing you

I was taking a walk down a quiet, abandoned road. It gave me some peace throughout all these problems. I looked up, feeling something weird. I saw a small shed, sitting alone in the woods.

I walked up to it, looking down at the door handle. 'Residence of Dark!' It read. And some little writing was carved below it. 'And Anti!' My heart sank to my feet. This was our shed before the bomb. I thought it was wiped clean out of existence. I guess not.

I took my hands out of my pockets and wrapped one around the cold doorknob. I turned it and pulled the door open. It revealed everything we had before the event. I knew immediately where to go, but I knew it was going to hurt immensely.

I shuffled my feet through the familiar walls, coming across the single bathroom. I looked at the floor, my eyes already teared up. A small pill bottle laid on the tile floor, with a few pills scattered across the bathroom. Part of the mirror was smashed. Messages were written in red on the still-in-tact-glass.

'I'm worthless.'
'He doesn't love me.'
'I'm ugly.'
'Die, you ugly piece of shit. Oh wait that's me.'
'HELP.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tear

- Kayla