Chapter 14 • Slowly Losing Everything

Dark's POV

I called Craze, wanting him to know about my 'vision.' "Hey, what's up?" He said. "I have to tell you something pretty crazy, so listen." "Uh, okay. Go ahead." "I. Saw. Anti." "What?" "At the graveyard! He was there! We talked, but he mentioned something about me forgetting something."

Silence remained on the other line. "Craze, you there?" I heard some faint mumbling. "Hello?" "Dark, are you sure you saw him? I mean, you could've been seeing things..." "Y-Yes! Of course I'm sure, we hugged! A-And kissed!! I wasn't seeing things!"

I heard him mutter to someone with him, 'We should maybe call the doctor. The depression's really getting to his head.' "W-What!? No! I'm perfectly fine, I'm better than I was!!" "Dark," He sighed. "Y-You didn't see Anti..." "YES, I DID!"

"WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" I was getting mad. "Dark, calm down, you have depression, and since you haven't been eating or sleeping normally then you might've been experiencing some hallucinations..."

"What the fuck?!? This shit is serious, I wouldn't lie!!" "You certainly aren't lying to us, but I think your mind is lying to you, Dark." "NO IT ISN'T YOU ASSHOLE!" "Dark, calm the hell down!"

"Fuck no! You jerks can't even believe me once, seriously!! When did I lose all your trust?!?" "Dark, you haven't! We-" "FUCK YOU, I DONE WITH THIS GODDAMN CRAP!!" I yelled, slamming the phone down.

I got in my new car and drove back down to the graveyard. I ended up going there every weekend to try and see if I could see Anti again (I didn't talk to Craze nor Jack at all). After a few weeks, it was on the fourth visit that he showed back up, but only for the shortest time.

I was sitting there, when I saw a familiar bright light shine. I looked up and Anti again. "Anti!!" I said, standing up. "Dark, you've made a big mistake. Go and find them. Go save them, for me. They're in a basement on 7th Street." "D-Do you mean Cr-Craze and Jack?!!" "Go." He said, disappearing.

I ran back to my apartment and trapped my phone. I called Mark. "Hey Dark, everything okay?" Mark sounded worried and worn out. "Where the hell are Jack and Craze?!" "Didn't you hear?" "No!!!"

"Dark, they went missing three weeks ago. I've been looking for them since. How were you not notified?" "I don't know! Oh my god, I- ... I have to go. Bye." "Bye."

I hung up and threw a pillow across the room. "GODDAMNIT DARK, THAT'S WHAT ANTI WAS TALKING ABOUT! THEY MIGHT BE DEAD, AFTER YOU TREATED THEM LIKE CRAP!! Okay, okay, he said basement on 7th Street..."

I started pacing around the room. "Oh, wait!! 7th Street is the least populated Street in the whole city! There's only four houses there!!" I said. I thought about how much shit I gave to them before this, then thinking of Anti. "God, I'm slowly losing everything!!" I yelled to myself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HOPE U ENJOYED

- Kayla