.030.

"That would have to be the only downfall to our lifestyle, everyone has to know your business."

Winter rolled her eyes and crossed her legs, "I really don't care, it's not a big deal."

Rose glanced sideways at Emilia who in turn raised a brow at the red head and then turned to look at Sophie. Sophie shook her head, putting an end to whatever thought was floating around in both of their heads.

"Listen, let's not talk about this anymore," Selena sat forward on the couch. "We should do something fun."

"Like what?" Winter had busied herself with a magazine Emilia had brought with her. She casually turned the page without looking up.

"Ah!" Emilia's scream caused Winter to jump. "I got it!" She exclaimed, jumping up from the coffee table.

"That's great, but can you not spit on me?"

"Strip club!"

"That's a dumb idea."

"Not if we find out where a local male review is at and go there."

Winter closed the magazine, "I mean... this is a dumb idea, but I kinda like it."

"We can't just go to a male strip club," Rose turned to Winter. "The media would eat that shit up."

"Oh, yeah..." Selena sighed and sank back into the couch. "Think of the fans."

"What fans? Too busy dreaming about gorgeous bodies."

"What about our boyfriends?"

"Sophie, no!"

"Some of us don't have boyfriend's, so just Emilia and I then?" Winter glanced around the room at all the faces of her closest friends.

"I'll text Kit," Rose sighed softly.

"I was trying to get away from my good girl image..."

"Sooo, strip club?" Emilia sat back down on the table.

"I'm in," Winter raised her hand.

"Count me in," Selena sprang up, a smile on her baby face.

"I guess I'll go," Sophie shrugged her shoulders.

"Kit said that it's okay since someone will need to look after Emilia and Winter."

"Kit knows nothing," Emilia said. "So it's settled, we're all in."

"In for what?" Hailee walked into the living room, her bag sliding from her arm.

"Male strip club, wanna come?" Winter looked up at her.

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged her shoulders.